44. New endings

The wedding ended when she threw the flower in the air and it was caught by Michelle who blushed terribly and Carl laughed. The reception started with the heartfelt speeches of Scarlett, Bryan, Michelle and Carl. They all were showered with the gifts that Mads and Patricia had bought for them. Diego and Agnella gave their speeches and Mads gave them the gifts. They had their first dance as a married couple and then the father-daughter duo happened to Patricia's favorite Spanish song. They cut the cake and everyone appreciated the amazing food. That night Dahlia got many more orders for many different occassions. She was going international. Everyone took bunch of pictures and the party had carried on for hours on end. The next day, everyone was hungover with too much alcohol, soft music and a lovely breakfast that followed. Many of them decided to fly off the next day immediately due to work. Mads and Patricia paid off the due bills and packed bags as well. In the midst of planning the wedding, they had completely forgotten about their honeymoon. The wedding was quick but was exactly the way they had thought it would be. So, they had no complains about their wedding. As for the media, Patricia finally let everyone know about their private wedding in Ireland and how she was close to beating cancer. She used her whole morning after the wedding day to write a huge letter to her fans. She knew that they needed to know about this and she wanted to explain why she had hid such a big thing for so many years. She let everyone know that she was also finally going to start two new films and that surprises awaited them.

As she packed her bag to fly back to L.A, she was getting heaps of calls and tweets that showed her sympathy and many other things. She didn't know what the future held for her but so far she was glad how her life had turned so much. She married the man whom she initially hated more than her existence. She was a mother to a child that belonged to her ex-lover. She was beating cancer and making movies that she loved. There was always a bright side and a down side to everything. She was getting everything that she loved but was paying the price as well. Nathaniel had decided to be single for a while, especially after his fiance cheated on him the day before their wedding. He decided to take a vacation to Brunei while Diego and Agnella thought that even they needed a vacation and Morocco seemed to be the perfect place to be at. Aunt Dahlia was busy getting orders from Hollywood and her business was booming. Scarlett wanted some time with her child as well so they went to India for a mini trip. Mads was going to end his vacation and start working again as well as Patricia.

"Are you ready?" Mads asked while he stood close to the main door with Cassie in his arms.

"Yeah," Patricia nodded and smiled.

They closed the door behind them and it was a beginning to a new ending.

~.~