21. Happy day

Patricia woke up cuddling next to Mads. Last night, they came home and he helped her settle all the gifts in her bedroom. She changed and he slept in what he was wearing (semi-formals). The fact that they didn't do anything but just slept in peace meant a lot to Patricia. Her parents Facetimed her at night and were teary thinking that her daughter had turned twenty-four. She turned to face the man who was still sleeping. How did she become so lucky to have him? You are just seeing each other, Pat. You're not in a relationship yet. The fact made her frown but she tried to stay positive. He needed time to heal and so did she but she was falling for him, for the man that he was. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled.

"Good morning," she kissed his nose.

"Good morning, gorgeous," he kissed her lips.

He pulled her closer and she snuggled in his chest. He kissed her forehead and closed his eyes. Everything about this felt right to him. He looked at the clock and realized that he had a full day of plan for her.

"You need to get ready. We have to go out," Mads informed her.

"But I like it here," Patricia pouted.

"I know, love but we need to get going," Mads pecked her cheeks and got up. "But let me go to my place and get changed," he added.

She walked to her closet after he left. She heard another person walk in and she knew it was Natalie. Natalie plopped on her bed and yawned.

"Ottenuto qualche azione a tarda notte?" Natalie asked. (Got some action late night?)

"No, ci siamo solo coccolati per dormire," Patricia replied. (No, we just cuddled ourselves to sleep).

Natalie hummed while she got ready. She came out of the closet all dressed and Natalie handed her a gift.

"Questo è per te," Natalie smiled. (This is for you.)

"Devo dirti grazie per tutto ciò che hai fatto per me. Tutti quei regali erano meravigliosi, ma Natalie, tu e Mads potevate evitare entrambi entrambi," Patricia hugged her. (I have to tell you, thank you for everything that you did for me. All those gifts were wonderful but Natalie, you and Mads could have both just avoid the hassle.)

"Open it," she insisted.

Patricia smiled widely and hugged her cousin again

Patricia smiled widely and hugged her cousin again. It was so beautiful and she loved it. Mads called her and asked her to come downstairs. She loved the outfit for today.

She walked out to find Mads wearing a brown jacket with black pants and loafers. He looked great as usual. She smiled and sat down in his car.

"There are paparazzi around so try to avoid them," Mads informed.

"Mads, I'm still your assistant. I have done this before," Patricia rolled her eyes.

Mads chuckled and then drove themselves to Citrus. The place was a mixture of fine dine and cozy romantic environment. The waiter led them to the table near the French windows and they sat down. Patricia was getting impressed that Mads was observant of her taste.