17. Fiesta

Patricia and Mads walked into the restaurant and realized that it had more people than they anticipated. All eyes were on Mads and the cameras started to go off. Mads held Patricia's hand and walked to a table. Patricia was getting used to the sudden nice gestures of Mads and wasn't trying hard to pull away from him. 

"This is quite normal," Mads nervously informed.

"You don't have to explain me," Patricia smiled and ordered appetizers as they both were starving. 

Natalie was in sight after a while and was awestruck at the sight of Mads. She nervously sat next to Patricia and Patricia chuckled at the nervous sight of her cousin.

"Mads, this is Natalie and Natalie, as you know, this is Mads," Patricia introduced.

"It's so nice to meet you, Natalie. You look beautiful this evening," Mads shook her hands lightly.

"Oh my God! I am so sorry but Mads, I love you," Natalie blurted out and blushed. 

Patricia and Mads laughed and Mads gave her a side hug. Natalie soon became more comfortable and was getting over the fan-girling phase. Natalie had politely asked Patricia to take a picture of them and she obliged. They all talked and joked around.

"Patricia was always this silent kid and she never liked sharing her toys," Natalie laughed.

"I am sure she doesn't like sharing anything," Mads taunted.

"Look, the only things that I don't share are my food, alcohol, and men," Patricia corrected.

"Sure, you don't. We ended up having a fight about a boy when we were younger. She hated me so much," Natalie spoke. Why do you have to bring the bad memories back? 

"Let's not get into that," Patricia quickly changed the topic.

"I want to know! What happened?" Mads asked, without realizing the uncomfortable tension.

"Some other day maybe?" Patricia replied, trying to give him the vibe to not press on it.

"Anyway, I am full. It was such an honor to meet you, Mads. You're as amazing as you're on the screen but I will be taking your leave, okay?" Natalie hugged Patricia and Mads.

"Are you going home?" Patricia asked.

"Yes, I guessed you'd be staying for a little more," Natalie winked.

"Yeah, she will," Mads replied before Patricia could. "Work talk," Mads pointed out.

"Take the keys. I have a spare one," Patricia handed the keys to Natalie before she left. "And take my car with you, please?" Patricia asked and the cousin nodded.

Mads sipped on his beer and looked at the beautiful woman sitting across him. Patricia faced him and smiled. She knew they had no 'work talk' as he had mentioned. 

"So, yeah, what work talk do you have?" Patricia asked in a sultry tone.

"I wanted to drop you off home," Mads replied.

Patricia raised her right eyebrow and didn't ask anything else. They got out of the restaurant and hopped on Mads' car. The car ride had a comfortable silence while Alina Baraz's "Velvet and Lavender" played on the radio. The song didn't make anything better but rose the sexual tension that they had been going on since last night. Mads parked the car and insisted to walk her to the apartment. They walked into the apartment building and realized a lot of people were standing for the elevator to come. Patricia felt a little sad, she might have hoped for an elevator encounter with him. What are you thinking? She scolded herself and got into the elevator first with Mads. The other people followed and the elevator started off. Her eyes stayed on the elevator door when she saw him bend down from the corner of her eyes. As normal as it seemed, she soon felt fingers on her legs which slid under her skirt. Her eyes shot to the man standing next to her who had a clear smirk on his face. His fingers slid under her undergarment and inside her entrance. Her mouth gaped but realizing the number of people in the elevator, she closed her mouth. Clearly enjoying the wetness in her core, he slid another finger inside her and she almost lost the balance of herself. She took a hold of her bag, trying not to moan. The number of people decreased but his pace increased. 

"I can make you come by the time we reach the 14th floor," Mads whispered in her ears. 

She swore that someone must have heard her loud breathing. They were on the 10th floor and only two people were left in the elevator apart from them. She was close to coming on his fingers. As per the promise, he made her come by the time they reached the 14th floor and were the only one left in the elevator. He slid his fingers out and licked her juices off his fingers. They walked out silently out of the elevator. Patricia felt dazed out of her mind. She fumbled finding the keys from her bag as her back faced him. She felt his body pressed against her and his hard member on her hip. She arched her back and closed her eyes when she felt his lips on her neck, nibbling and sucking. This would surely leave a mark. She thought and gave up on trying to open her apartment's door. She thanked her fate that they were no other tenants on the 14th floor apart from her. The other two apartments were still empty. 

Mads had no idea what had gotten into him but he loved to see her squirming under his touch. They never talked about what happened last night but he figured that she remembered what happened. Mads turned her around swiftly and pressed his lips against her. The soft and slow kiss soon turned into a raging French kiss. Her back pressed on her front door and his body pressed against hers. 

"You make me want to do so many things to you," Mads whispered in her ears.

She tugged on his pants and bit his lip, her other hand scratching his neck. She clearly wanted the same thing but was unable to articulate words.

"Do it then," Patricia finally whispered back.

"Not like this," Mads replied. 

Even in the dark, he could see the disappointment on her face. Before he could say anything to console her, she kneeled down in front of him and the rest was history. He remembered holding her hair and choking her on his member. Her hands holding his thighs for her own balance. Him warning her that he was close to his own end. Her mouth never seemed to left his hardness and it went on till he failed to hold it in him. He saw her swallowing and then wiping the rest off her face before facing him. The breathless Mads was pecked on the lips before the woman disappeared inside her apartment. He was sure that this was a lot less than an hour. The game of sexuality was more fun than he initially thought it would be. He buckled his belt before getting inside the elevator again. Her perfume on him as well as her scratches that now stung on the side of his neck. What nasty game are we playing now? He knew they couldn't go on doing this forever because he definitely felt something for her and wanted her to be his only but he was afraid to take any step further unless he was sure of his own feelings.