A New Hell For Senpai

(Pixilneko: Hello my wonderful family how are you? Good I hope, anyways enjoy this chapter! <3)

Blair POV

I look around the big living room and sit on the couch "so..... how did you and my brother from another mother meet?" I joke a little as Pj sits down and looks at me with a small smile "we met at school...... it was his first day.......... and I being a jock.... pinned him to the lockers..... and the first thing I fell in love with was his eyes.... and his cute smile.... and his beautiful voice.... and his beautiful small body!" I smile a little and sigh "well I'm glad you think that way of him...... so......" he looks up at me, still blushing from his thoughts "so are you like some yandere who kills for his senpai?" Pj then looks at me his smile into more of a creepy smile "oh you have no idea!" I back away a little but smile "so tell me all about your stalking!" he looks at me a bit shocked "wait...... are you not... um.... you trust me?" I nod my head and stand up "so you can tell me about all that later I wanna see Fresh, where is he?" Pj stands up and holds his hand out "he's in the hospital with our sons remember?" I feel excitement as he says that "okay then what are we waiting for? lets go!" I grab his hand and he teleports to the hospital. 

Cray POV

I look at the sharp knife and continue looking at my reflection in it. His fresh blood still staining my body and face, and his dust on me and the knife 'I thought you loved me..... but if I can't love you..... then no one can..... oh senpai..... my sweet, sweet senpai....' I look away and to the dust that is on the ground. I walk up to the pile of dust and pick up the small blue box that was in his pocket 'so sad..... all you had to do..... was love me.... but.... we don't always get what we want.... do we?.... and look at what you made me do... now.... the only thing that you have left.....is this damn ring....I wonder how he got it..... i mean.....he is rich...... still...... oh senpai....... you love me now.... right?' I smile and hold the small dark blue box in my hand and start laughing. After I get done laughing I stand up and walk to the exit 'I will let them find you.... okay?' I turn around and face the pile of dust 'oh my sweet little senpai' I turn back around and walk away while giggling to myself. 

??? POV

"NOOOOOOOO!" the loud scream is so faded... it's so cold here... it's so dark... as if I were blind.. 'how did this happen?... Pj w-where are y-you i-i'm so scared.... i'm so cold... I feel so alone.... how did this happen to me?' I try saying something, but nothing comes out. I try getting up but can't 'm-my body... it hurts... it hurts so bad my soul... m-my soul f-feels like i-it's on fire!' I look around more wanting to be set free from this hell. I then get a small glimpse of light... I shut my eyes fast... I haven't seen or felt anything for over an hour now.... my body got so cold... I went numb, and it's been so dark that the light hurts my eyes. 
I look over to the light my eyes adjusting very slowly to the light. I can finally see the light, I look around to see dust, 'o-oh my stars! w-what happen? w-wait, is t-this the void... where am I?!' I then feel my body slowly gain it's strength back. I can finally feel some of my body again, I slowly start standing up, almost falling in the process. I look around, the only thing I can see is dust 't-this doesn't feel like the void..... so........ where am I?' I turn and face the light 'am I dead?' I shake myself out of my thoughts and start slowly walking to the light 'w-what is this?' I then stop, inches away from the light. I sigh a small sigh and place my hand at the light, feeling it's warmth 'so.... nice.... so.... warm....' I step even closer and closer until I walk all the through the light.

(confusing I know!)

Pj POV

I continue pacing back and forth in the room as I wait for the doctor to get done checking on Cil and Opal. "Pj calm down they w-will be okay I promise!" I stop and look at Fresh who gives me a sweet smile "I... I know I'm just so worried what if their sick.... w-what if they dies OH MY STARS!" Fresh then grabs my arm and makes me look at him in his beautiful light pink eyes "Pj I promise they are going to be okay... okay?" I sigh and kiss Fresh and sit down beside him looking at Blair, Amber, and my mom "hey Ink w-where is Error?" Ink looks up from his sketch book and smiles lightly "he's getting a present for our new grand babies!" I start calming down a little and smile "I'm shocked your not with him getting random things for them" I tease as Ink laughs a little and grins "oh don't worry I have plenty of random things for them and Fresh!" I smile as Fresh lets out a cute little giggle. 

... only if this wasn't all just some thought in time...

My eyes widen as an all to familiar voice echos in my head "P-Pj are you okay?" I look at Fresh, worry written all over his face "you look like you've just seen a ghost or something" I put on a smile and laugh a little "I'm fine Love.... I promise..." Fresh just lightly nods not fully believing me "really Love, I promise I'm okay" I say calmly and sweetly while giving him a kiss "I promise..."

...do you really promise thought?... 

(Pixilneko: Hello my wonderful family I hope you liked this chapter and I know this is a little confusing.... but I am running out of ideas so I need so help and thank you so much! And that is all so please have a good day/night and I will see you all in the next chapter, bye!!!! <3)