I'm Sorry You Saw That...

(Y/N enjoy~ •3•) 

Pj POV
As we got in I locked the door "I'm sorry Fresh.... I should have told you sooner..." I said sadly 'what if Freshy hates me now what if the cops are coming to get me because he called them' I get lost in my thoughts not even feeling the tears run down my face "P-Pj?" I look at him as tears run down his face I then realized I was crying to "i-it's okay Freshy I promise I won't let anything happen to you okay" I walk up to him and pick him up and hold him he raps his legs around my waist and his arm around my neck and cries "hey shhhh it's okay it's my fault" I said as calmly as I could he then looks at me "i-it's n-not that I'm j-just" I cut him off with a small peck on his (teeth?) "it's okay I promise love" he smiles "I k-know I'm just s-shocked is all" I smile back at him and kiss him "b-breakfast is ready b-but it m-might be a little cold" I smile even more and nod "okay let's go eat love" I say happily as I walk to the kitchen while still holding Fresh "y-you know I can walk right?" He says with a small cute giggle "I know but I don't wanna let you go" he smiles and kisses my cheek "hehe good!" I smile and blush a little as I get the food out of the microwave and sit it down on the table.
I then sit Fresh down on the chair next to me and sit down "it looks good Freshy thank you" he smiles happily and nods "your welcome!" We both then start eating as we eat we talk for a little bit and laugh.

Fresh POV
I laughed at Pj's cute little joke and finish eating the rest of my food "I say we both go and watch some Tv or a movie does that sound okay Freshy?" I blush a small blush and nod "heh okay" he said and picked me back up while walking to the couch "w-what do you w-wanna watch?" He shrugged "what do you wanna watch?" I shrug as well not really knowing what to watch.
He then smiles a big smile and lays me down on the couch "stay here okay I have a great idea!" He says with excitement I give him a confused look as he gives me a small kiss "don't worry your gonna love it!" I look at him even more confused "but I d-don't even know what your doing" I state he smirks and walks to my room, after a couple of seconds he comes back out with Spirited Away and a big fuzzy blanket "YOU KNOW ME SO WELL YAY!!!" I said excitingly "of course I do your my future husband!" Him saying this made me blush a lot "heh and your gonna wear the dress" I then do a frowning face "but I don't wanna!" I said in a joking like way "well your gonna!" He joked back "but why can't I wear a tuxedo?" He then grins a big grin "because you will look beautiful, hot, cute, sexy, amazing in a wedding dress!" I cover my face up in embarrassment "but Pj!" He laughs a little and puts the movie in "just hush and watch this with me you cute little nerd" he said blushing while putting the blanket around us.
We snuggle with each other and watch the movie while slowly falling asleep.

Pj POV
I look to my side to see Fresh slowly start closing his eyes 'I'm so happy!' I think and right as Fresh lays his head on my shoulder a loud knock could be heard at his door "COMING!" I yelled and slowly move Fresh off my shoulder "hmmm stupid knocking" Fresh complained in a sleepy cute way "I know... I will go get it" he then walks off to the front fire and opens it.

(N/Y okay so yeah Clift hanger sorry just had to -_- I hope you liked it!)

Sorry did you think I was going to continue there's nothing hear bye!

*3*