Innocent

(Author-Chan: Hello everyone how are you? Good I hope because this is one short........ chapter..... sorry guys! also I just got a Lap Top and I'm using it to make this chapter.... so yeah ENJOY!)  

Ink POV
"I can't believe they just did that....... just.... woooow" I look over to Error who was blushing a little and had a 'wtf just happened' type of face "so I guess it's a good thing I turned my music all the way up almost getting my self kicked out was a good thing?..... I really hope no one else heard them..." I look at Amber and nod "I don't think so because if anyone did hear them there would be a lot of doctors coming over" I say while looking down the hall ways, Error then smirks a little and chuckles "I guess its a good thing Fresh asked us to leave heh" I giggle a little and nod "yeah" all of the sudden Amber's phone goes off, and she answers it.

Amber POV   
I pull my phone out and look to see the caller ID 'Windy' I smile and quickly answer it.

"yo"

"was up?"

"nothing so why you calling me so late broskie"

"I heard Fresh was in the hospital!"

"oh, um yeah actually it's his boyfriend that's in the hospital!"

"WAIT WHAT! HE HAS A BOYFRIEND OMG YESSS I DIDN'T KNOW HE HAD A BOYFRIEND AHHH IM FANGIRLING SO MUCH YEAAAAAA!"

I back my phone away from my ear as she starts fangirling (I know I'm not spelling that right.... I think?) I then try listening again

"lol I know I ship it a lot, but that's not all something amazing is happening!"

"Fresh is having a baby!"

"WAIT WHAT?!"

"Lol yeah! So what the news brotato chip?"

"IM COMING OVER!!!"

"How long will you be staying here?"

"..... I'm moving there!"

"OMG YAY FRESH WILL BE SO HAPPY TO HEAR!!"

"But I'm also bringing another friend over!"

"YOU ARE, SWEET!"

"Crap I have to go! See ya later alligator!"

"after while crocodile!"

I smile and hang up the phone "so who was that?" I look over at Ink "it was a really close friend of mine, her name is Windy!" Ink nods "so do you guys think its safe to go in?" I look at Palette and shrug "I don't really know.... I'm kind of scared to go in heh" I nod.

Cray POV                                                                                                                                                                                     After I get done talking to the police they let me go 'that mother f*cking jock is going to die one way or another!' I look over at the lady "name?" I looked at her a little confused but then remembered they took all my stuff "oh! um Cray its Cray" she nodded and walked to the back real quick and then came back with all my belongings "before you go can you please sign that for me?" she gives me a small peace of paper "oh okay.." I sign the paper and walk out of the building 'now....... to find my Freshy..... and that a$$hole!' I sigh and head to Fresh's house.             I finally get there, I see a big sign that says 'For Sale' I felt a little shocked 'what the hell?!' I then turn around and think for a second, then it hits me Pj's house. 

Fresh POV                                                                                                                                                                                   I wake up at the warmth of Pj 'hmm what time is it?' I grab my phone and look at the time 12:07 A.m. I yawn and look to see Pj opening his eyes "good morning pj" he smiled at me while stretching "good morning love!" I giggle a little and show him what time it was "so that's why its still so dark outside..... wanna go back to sleep Freshy?" I smile and lay my head on his chest listening closely at his heart (soul) beat "I think that's a good idea" I say softly as I close my eyes slowly falling back asleep.   

Pj POV                                                                                                                                                                                          I smile as Fresh goes back to sleep "heh cutie" I whisper as I hold him close to me, he smiles in his sleep, I then look over at the hospital room door to see it open, dad and mom then walk in "hey Jammy how are you feeling?" I shrug and smile as I hold Fresh "so how was your little play date?" dad teased  "DAAAD PLEASE!" I whisper yell in embarrassment "well it is true!" mom said making my face blush like crazy "SHUSH YOU TWO!" I whisper yell again, they just chuckle and sit down in two of the chairs that were in the room "so wheres Amber?" I asked looking around "oh she had to go call someone" I nodded but then felt a little movement "huh?" I look at Fresh to see him turn his head, facing the other way "so JamJam any names for the twins yet?" I look over at my dad and nod "yeah we do have one.." I paused for a second "Cil" I said looking over at mom who had a pleased look on his face "I can't wait... and I will help come up with some names for the other one if that's okay" I smile at mom "of cores" I look back at Fresh and kiss his forehead 'I love you Freshy'

(Pixilneko: Hello everyone! I really hope you liked this chapter, and I know it is short and i'm sorry for that im just rally stressed out because of school right now..... so yeah! And I also need some help....... yeah I need some ideas please! I do have some ideas but I want to see all of your ideas because they are probably better than mine....... so yeah... anyways I love you all my little Neko's BYE!!!!)

Also just a little heads up for the future!  

hehehe BYE!