Twins!

(Pixilneko: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!!! I really hope you like this chapter and please enjoy! also please don't kill me!)

Cray POV 

'It's been almost over 8 hours sense Fresh's water broke.... I really hope my love is okay!' I sigh and look up to see Ink and Error looking at me "...... so ....... why do you like Fresh so much?" I look at Ink, shocked at what he said "w-what?" Ink then gets up and walks to me with a death look in his eyes "I'm pretty sure you heard me, Cray." I gulp at how Ink's face got darker and how his voice sounds "I don't like him, he is like a brother to me!" I almost stutter. "Oh yeah?" Ink then gets closer to me  "then stop thinking of ways to kill my son... and stop thinking of Fresh being yours.... okay?" Ink says with a dark smile at the end 'W-WHAT HOW THE HELL DID HE KNOW?!' I look at him in utter shock, "just remember! .................... Pj didn't learn how to kill on his own" Ink says in a threatening voice making me shiver in fear 'WAIT WHAT?! HIS DAD IS A MURDERER TOO!' I then get up and walk outside the family waiting room 'I bet Fresh would hate having our sons near Ink after hearing that!' I smile as I stop the recording on my phone.                  "Hello are you um... Mr. Cray?" I look up to see a doctor "hm oh, yes I am"  the doctor then looked down at his clipboard and looked around "Mr. Ink ... and Mr. Error?" I sigh and point to the door behind me, the doctor nods and goes into the room. After a second or so they all three come out, "okay please follow me Fresh and the twins are waiting!" the doctor said in a happy and excited voice "THEY ARE! THEN LETS GO!" Ink says with full joy "MY GRAND BABIES ARE HERE!" The doctor smiles and continues walking.                                                                                                  The elevator got to the third floor where Fresh room was "okay please follow me" the doctor said while walking down a hall "okay and here we are" he whispers as we stop in front of room 307 "you can go in now but be very quiet okay" we nod and go in 'i'm about to see our sons!' I think to myself, knowing that the twins worn't really my sons. 

Pj POV

I cry in joy as i hold one of our sons while sitting right next to Fresh "I'm s-so happy!" I say out loud as I kiss Fresh on the forehead as tears lightly go down his cheeks "I'm s-so happy I-I'm so happy!" Fresh said as he kissed Cil on the forehead "Mr. Fresh, Mr. Paper Jam your visitors would like to come in" I look at the doctor "yes o-of cores let t-them in!" Fresh said with joy in his voice. After Fresh said that mom, dad, Palette, Goth, and.... Cray came in "oh my stars!!!" Ink says as he runs over to the other side of Fresh "their so beautiful!" Ink says as tears start forming in his eyes "I f-finally have grand babies!" he yells with joy and utter happiness. Error then walks over looking at them, then at Fresh, then at me "son... I'm so proud of you" I felt a little shocked at what Error had said 'n-never in all my life... has he ever said that... dad...' I then get up while still holding my baby and hug him "I love you dad" I then cry even more "I love you too son" I then look over to my mom and hug him too "don't think I forgot about you!" Ink giggles at that and nods "excuse me, Mr Fresh, and Mr Paper Jam?" me and Fresh look over to see a nurse "I need to know the names of your twins" she says in a happy voice "o-oh yes this, this is Cil" Fresh smiles and looks at me I smile back and then look down "and this..... this is Opal" I then kiss his small cheek and the look back up at the nurse who smiles and then nods "there perfect names for your beautiful twins" I nod and thank her, I then go back to Fresh and sit beside him, and give him a small kiss, Fresh smiles at me and then looks at Cil and Opal, "Cil and Opal... I love it Pj" He then looks up at me and smiles "I love you" I smile and kiss him "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lets talk about one of the twins, Opal... okay Opal is the second twin that Fresh had and is MY OWN OC! I REPEAT MY OC! the reason I am saying that is because I can't show you a picture of Opal yet because he is not done SO PLEASE! if you see someone with an oc that says Opal please tell them or show them that Opal is MY oc! Now I will say that I've looked for an Opal Sans every where on the internet and have not seen one, so if you do please tell me so I can go and see what exactly it is, what it says, and who posted it! 

Okay now that I got that out of the way let me show you what  an Opal it (if you don't know what it looks like) 

Okay that's what the Opal stone looks like! so yes my inspiration comes from a stone....... so yeah.... ANYWAYS BACK TO MY OC!

This is his info-

Name: Opal 
Gender: Male 
Species: Skeleton/Parasite also some of his body is made of Ink 
Brother: Cil (the owner of Cil is turtledove on Tumbler)
Mom: Nerd Fresh (belongs to Thegreatrouge! and I'm nor sure on who Fresh belongs too)
Dad: Jock Paper Jam (belongs to Thegreatrouge and I once again don't know who Paper Jam belongs too) 

And that's all the Info I have on Opal that I have so far so yeah.... I will have more Info on him in the future as I finish the drawing of him... that I still need to work on.... so yeah... that's my oc Opal!

And if you do happen to come across an Opal sans that I did not see please tell me, thank you!
:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 (Pixilneko: Hello everyone now I know, I know "YOU WERE LATE AGAIN AND YOU PROMISED!"...... I KNOW! Okay let me explain..... no not school.. okay yes a little school.. no not family problems yay! and yes partly because i'm lazy BUT! I have been working on a big surprise for you guys so just wait please! So yeah for hopefully the last time "probably not" I'm sorry, anyways I will see you all later and I love you all BYE!)