How could you

(Y/N grab a blanket and a plushy because your gonna need! T_T)

Pj POV
I hold Fresh's hand as we get to the doors I can feel eyes staring at us 'that's okay as long as no one touches
Fresh or our baby' I look at fresh and smile he smiles but I can tell it's fake "P-Pj I'm scared" "it's okay Freshy I won't let anything happen okay" he looks at me and smiles I do love your beautiful smile Freshy we continue to his locker since it's closer he puts his things away and then head to mine "okay art first are you ready babe?" He looks at me and smiles "Ink loves us I think we will be okay!"
As we walk inside Ink looks at us he then hugs me and Fresh "are you okay mom?" He smiles at us "I'm just glad your both okay and not to mention my ship has sailed!" Fresh then giggles and I laugh a little "y-yea I guess it has!" We turn around to see Alphys "AND MINE HAS TO!!!!" Fresh yells me and Alphys laugh "yeah it sure did" we look up to see Undyne "sup nerd sup Pj" he both wave as all of us sit down "Pj m-my stomach is hurting a little" I look at him and smile a little "it's probably the baby" he then smiles and lays his head on my shoulder "I-I feel sick too" Fresh then gets up and runs, we all look at each other and fallow behind him, he runs into the bathroom me and mom go in to find fresh puking "babe are you okay!" I run to him patting his back "y-yeah" he continues puking "Pj how about you and Fresh go to our house and take care of him okay I will tell all the teachers that you or Fresh won't be at school for a couple more days okay" "but he's not-" I stop myself how do I tell them how will we tell them... "he's not what?" "Nothing lost my mind for a second heh" I look back at Freshy which was still picking "babe were gonna go to my place okay" I say I'm the most calmest voice I can do "o-o-okay" "I will give you your work after school okay just go take care of him for now" I nod my head and pick Fresh up "are you okay if we can go?" He nods his head and slowly falls asleep in my arms. I forgot that this will happen when your pregnant I walk out the bath room Alphys and Undyne looks worried "W-WHAT HAPPENED!" Alphys yells every one in the hall looks at me and Fresh "nothing he's just really sick okay we're going to my house so I can take care of him and Undyne make sure all those idiots run 50 okay" she nods and walks to her class just like Alphys "I will see you two when I get home okay" I look at mom "okay and don't forget to tell Error" "I won't now go" I nod my head and go home leaving our stuff 'I will just comeback later and get it but for now I need to take care of my sweet little Fresh and baby'

At Pjs House

Fresh POV
I wake up in a nice worm bed I look up to see Pj "w-where are we Pj?" He smiles "were in my room" I think for a second but remember that I was throwing up "h-how are w-we gonna tell everyone about o-our baby?" He looked down for a second "we will surprise them with a nice party!" I thought for a second "but w-what if they don't approve?" "Then..." his eyes got dark "then I will do something" I look at him with confusion "what's that something?" He looked at me and smiles "nothing anyways I'm gonna run back to school and go get our stuff okay hon just stay here and relax okay" I nod as he leaves the room 'why do I feel like following him? I can do what I did when he killed Bp...... I'm so sorry Pj but I feel like I need to know if your ling to me...' I get out of his bed and follow him.

Pj POV
I walk out of my room and head to the school 'hmmm maybe I should get something for Freshy hmm like baby things but I don't even know if it's a boy or girl but something to make Freshy happy' I smile as I think of Fresh, as I get to school I see students outside talking 'probably gym class' I walk closer to the doors "hey hunk turn around" 'yay the dum dum is here' I turn around to see a bunny girl but not Bunny "what the hell do you want?" She gets closer to me "I wanna know why you dumped my sister" I roll my eyes "you mean your stupid sister that thinks I like her but can't get the fact that IM GAY yeah no we were never dating" she then gets closer "well I really don't care I just want you" I back up a little as she grabs me and kisses me "MHH!" I try pushing her back but she holds on tighter I finally push her off "YOU FUCKING PERVERT!" Error runs to us "WHATS GOING ONE PJ YOUR SUPOST TO BE WITH FRESH AND YOU YOUR OFF THE CHEER TEAM AND YOU GET DETENTION!" "WHAT WHY?!" "MAYBE BECUSE YOU JUST KISSED ME!" I look at dad "yeah I came here to get our stuff now I need to get going bye" I walk in rubbing my mouth with discussed "stupid rabbits I should just kill them like Red and Bp" I get our stuff and head back home 'I can't wait to see my little Freshy!'

Fresh POV
I run home as tears go down my face 'how could I've been so stupid' "HOW COULD HE!" I run inside and slam my door close as I grab a knife and put it to my stomach "your just a stupid mistake" "IM JUST A STUPID MISTAKE" I force the knife into me screaming in pain "AHHHHHHHHH" I fall to the ground crying from pain and saddens 'I just wanna leave this world I just wanna sleep for the rest of my life' I look at the blood and magic coming out of me as I pass out, letting the darkness take me away.

Pj POV
As I get home and to my room but no one is here 'where's Freshy? I don't think he's even here' "BABE IM HOME WERE ARE YOU?" I start to panic as silence feels the air "FRESH WERE ARE YOU?" I try calling fresh but to see his phone on my nightstand 'no no no FRESHY WERE COULD YOU BE?' I call mom and dad and tell them to hurry up and help me. I run out the house and yell his name..... but to nothing I then have a thought and I run to Fresh house I try opening the door it opens I run inside knowing Fresh is here somewhere I run upstairs to his room but the door is locked "FRESH ARE YOU IN THERE PLEASE OPEN UP I NEED TO KNOW IF YOUR SAFE!" I here nothing I then busy the door down to see 'no NO NO NO NO' "FRESH HOW WHAT HAPPENED NOOOOO NO NO NO" I grab my phone and call the ambulance as I hold freshs body 'no no no fresh don't die on me please please please' "FRESH WAKE UP PLEASE WAKE UP DONT DIE ON ME PLEAE PLEASE PLEASE FRESH" I here everyone run in as they here me scream "oh my gosh" they look at me as I hold fresh body tears run down my face as I hold on to him as tightly as I can "please Fresh don't leave me alone your the only thing I live for please don't do this to me" I whisper as tears fall onto him. I then hear sirens as police and the Abilene run in taking Fresh away I get in with him as we head to the hospital 'please don't leave me again'

(Y/N Hello everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you didn't cry or get mad.... but you probably did so yeah BYE!!!!! )