An old friend

(Y/N enjoy )

Pj POV
I dig my face into Fresh chest 'please just wake up please please please' I look up at Fresh "hon it's okay I- I just know it!" I look at mom "no you don't as much as I love you no you don't and if you did then I would be happy but just look at him he's in a coma" I start crying harder than I ever have "JUST WAKE UP PLEASE!" I hug Fresh body as tears go onto his lifeless body "just wake up please your every thing to me" "p-pj" I look up as fast as I can to see Fresh looking at me "FRESH!" Everyone yells I kiss him as tears go down my face "YOUR AWAKE!" I look at him and smile "I-I'm so happy" I hug his as he hugs me "I-I'm s-s-so sorry" I look at him a little confused "w-why a-are you sorry?" Everyone looks at Fresh a little confused "b-b-because I-I-I made you all so sad and a-angry a-at m-myself" "w-what are you talking a-about Freshy?" He looks down as tears go down his face "b-b-because I-I-I s-stabbed m-myself" I look at him with disbelief "w-why?" He looks at me as whips his eyes "b-because I-I-I t-thought y-you d-didn't" he stopped as he starts to chock from crying "d-didn't what Fresh tell me" I look at his with anger and sadness in my eyes "I THOUGHT YOU D-DINT L-L-LOVE ME!" He digs his face into my chest I hold him as I cry "w-why w-w-would y-you ever think that?" He looks up at me "b-because I s-saw you k-kissing s-someone a-a-and I j-just t-tho-" I stopped him by kissing him "the only person I want to kiss is you and our baby" he cry's even more "besides if my brother cheated on you he would already be dead" we look at Palette "not if I got to him first" Fresh giggles a little "I think I would have killed myself before you could ever reach me besides Fresh you should have known that it was some stuck up also you know what I can do" he looks at me and smiles "and I missed your beautiful smile too" I kiss him even more "OKAY OKAY YOU TWO CAN STOP NOW!" We look at Undyne and I smirk "you just wish you could do what I do with fresh to do with Alphys" Fresh and everyone in the room except Undyne and Alphys laugh "N-NO I DONT!" Undynes face turns more blue that the sky "wait what do you two do?" Everyone looks at me and Fresh my face turns as pink as it can "w-well Ummm you know hahaha FRESH SAVE ME!" I hid behind Fresh as blush takes over my face "r-really....... w-well you know we start kissing a-and then we-" "THE HOLE WORLD DOEE NOT NEED TO KNOW!" We all laugh as Error blushed a lot "anyways" I look at Fresh and frown as I hide my tears from falling "please p-promise me you will n-never do that again do you know what I would have done if I lost you?" He looks at me and frowns skittle too "n-no what w-would h-have you d-done?" My eyes turn a little dark as I hold him "you already know" everyone looks at me as my voice went dark "p-j? What just happens to your v-voice?" I look at Palette and smile a small smile "n-nothing" I turn back to Fresh a kiss him again.
All of the sudden a tall white skeleton bust through the door "WHERE IS FRESH!" We see doctors behind him as they try stopping him "um who are you?"

Fresh POV
I widen my eyes as I see my old best friend bust through the door "CRAY!" (Y/N yes I know Cray is supposes to be Fresh and Pj kid but you know why not spice the story up a little also in this story Cil is gonna be one of there baby's so yeah BACK TO THE STORY!) Everyone looks at me as he runs to me hugging me "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH FRESH!" He hugs me tightly "o-ow" he backs up a little looking at my wound "w-what happened who did this to you?" I look at him a little shocked at the sudden surprise "t-that's a l-long story but a-anyways these are my friends! Palette, Goth, Alphys, Undyne, Error the couch, Ink the art teacher and my boyfriend Pj" he looks at everyone "and which one of you is Pj?" Pj gets on the bed and puts me in his lap "that would be me" "and there's that dark voice again!" We look at Palette for a second "what it's true" I look back at Cray "C-Cray I missed you so much!" I try getting up but pain shoots up my spine "AHH!" Cray picks me up "you need to rest don't get up okay" Pj gets up and grabs me "like I said HES MINE" he looks at Pj and Pj looks at him "oh I'm sorry but I'm just trying to be a BEST FRIEND" they both looks at each other with anger "p-pj can y-you p-please lay me on t-the bed" tears go down my face as pain goes through my stomach "of corse" he put me on the bed and kissed me "I need to calm down can you help" I looked at him and rolled my eyes "I guess" I pull myself up and kiss him "now are you okay?" "Y-yeah a little also your gonna stay with us for a while so better enjoy loud nights" I look at him confused a little "w-what?" Inks face covers up with rainbow "SO who are you Cray?" He looks at Ink "I'm Fresh best friend we've known each other for well our whole life's" I look at Pj who seems mad I whisper to Pj "pj a-are you okay?" He looks at me with anger in his eyes "no who the fuck is he I don't like him he clearly likes you and your mine if he touches you or picks you up like that again I'm gonna kill him" "p-pj calm d-down please" he looks at me but he's eyes are still felled with anger "I can't I'm sorry I just I need to go out side and get a fresh of air"
(see what I did there!) "o-okay" I watch as he walks out of the room 'I don't understand why is this happening?' I look at Cray and smile "I m-missed you too Cray!" He smiles at me as he tells everyone our story and how and why he came here.

(Y/N so sorry that this is late but I hope you liked it and yes Cray is going to do something but what SEE ALL YIU NEXT TIME BOI!!!!
)