Remeber

(Y/N OKAY! So it took me a long time to come up with this chapter so please...... ENJOY!!!!)

Pj POV
Pj looked around the empty hospital room 'they all left............ but....... I can't help but just think about that nerd...... who is he.......... I've already seen him in small memory's............... but they were so small and so hard to understand............ why is he so cute?' I  freeze and think a little more 'wait...... I've said that before....'

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flash Back;
"HEY NERD!" I look over to see Bp holding a football in his hands "CATCH!" He yelled at the nerd, I looked over to see Fresh 'Oh no!' I think to my self as I run as fast as I can to him I then slam my hands agents the lockers where Fresh was standing, all I could feel was pain go through my spine ripping my jacket 'OW OW OW!' I then run up to Bp and punch him in the face "WHY DID YOU THROW THE BALL AT ME SO HARD?!" I yelled out of anger "But I didn't even-" I then cut him off "NO EXCUSES!" I yell again walking away, I slowly look at the small nerd who's face was confused and covered in blush 'he's so cute'
Flash back ended;
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed and opened my eyes back up knowing that's not exactly what happened 'b-but why is he so important to me........ oh yeah I had sex with him and made him pregnant...... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!' I then let out a big sigh knowing why I did it...... because I loved him....

'But I am no longer who I use to be...... I am a killer now.... for that nerd...... and I'm gonna be a fucking dad...... WHAT THE CRAP IS WRONG WITH ME?!'

I continue to think about what Ink and Error and everyone else have told me.... and what all happened and how I lost my memory 'then I must have loved Fresh more than anyone........ and to be honest I think I know why I love him so much' I start to smile as my memories start combing back one by one every little thing.
'FRESHY!' I shot my eyes open as I look around the empty room, I then grab my phone and call dad.

"Hello Pj are you okay honey?"

I listen to Inks calming voice from the other side of the phone.

"Mom....... I remember..... I remember every thing where's Freshy I need him! NOW!"
I yell at him from the phone waiting for him to answer

"okay I will call Fresh and everyone else to go to the hospital as fast as possible... and I will tell Error too!"

Ink says, I think him and hang up waiting for everyone to come.

Fresh POV
I lay on Pjs bed and just cry thinking of everything that has happened 'why did h-he have to *sniff* forget' I cry to myself, I then hear a loud knock at the door "g-go away!" I try to yell but to weak too "FRESH ITS INK I HAVE AMAZING NEWS!" I get off Pjs bed and walk to the door unlocking it and opening it "w-what?" I say in a very sad tone "PJ REMEMBERS EVERYTHING! HE REMEMBERS!" Ink yells out of happiness my eyes widen and I soon I fell to the ground and cried even harder "come on Fresh he wants to see you!" I whip my eyes and nod.
After we get everyone else we head to to hospital "HURRY UP I WANNA SEE HIM!" I yell at Error who is driving "IM TRYING!" He yelled back.
After about 5 minutes we make it to the hospital, I jump out of the car and run inside of the hospital "I NEED TO SEE PJ!" I yell as loud as possible "sir please do not yell.... now who is it that your here to see?" I slowly catch my breath "I'm here to see PaperJam I'm his boyfriend" I say as calmly as I could "oh um........ I'm sorry but his bunny Girlfriend just came in and told us that she was here to visit him..." I then get angry knowing what Bunny was trying to do "that fucking slut said that to you? I'm sorry but I'm pregnant with Pj's kids and he has never liked that slut so I suggest you let me see him now or I snap" I say with utter anger "o-okay sir just fallow me!" I fallowed her without waiting for the others.

Pj POV
I slap the slut that is in front of me and back up 'I thought I killed her..... wait she had a sister GOSH DARN IT!' She then try's to get a little closer to me "ow that hurt why did you slap me I'm your girlfriend remember~" she try sounding hot but terribly failed "first off I'm gay second off I have a boyfriend and his name is Fresh so you can fuck off and leave or I call security" I say plainly with anger waiting for her to leave "prove it hunk~" I roll my eyes and push her off me "just wait he's coming I just know it!" I say confidently.
She got up and right when she did the door open I look to see a nurse and Fresh "FRESHY!" I yell as I try to get up but fail "PJ!" He yelled back running into a warm loving hug "I-I'm so s-sorry Freshy I w-will never forget!" I say while crying "p-promise?" He says while crying too "I promise!" I say back I then grab him and kiss him passionately "I CANT BELIEVE YOU PJ!" Fresh pushed away slowly and got off the bed and looked directly at the slut "you should probably leave......... or you will end up like your fucking sister 6 feet underground got that bitch" Fresh said while kicking her out the room "and if you ever comeback......... I will end you" he said while smiling "THANKS FOR VISITING BUT NO ONE LOVES YOU.... BYE!!!" Fresh said while slamming the door shut "wow you are really creepy like that....... it makes you look even more hot than you already are!~" I purred making him blush and smile happily "well everyone needs to know that you belong to me!" He said happily "so how long do you have to stay here?" He asked while getting onto the bed and sitting on my lap "hopefully not long because I know someone I wanna spend time with" I said happily "so...... what was it like?......... you know not knowing who I was or what happened........ and what did you remember last when you woke up?" I looked at him and then looked down remembering "it...... was....... terrible I felt so bad when you ran out crying and I felt even more bad when you yelled 'just forget me forever!' And then you left the room..... and the last thing I remember was walking to school with Bp and meeting up with everyone else like the whole group of jocks" he smiled a little "I think that was the day we first met.." I smile too "yeah it was and it was weird because everyone was like 'oh look it's a new nerd' and I was like.........'yaaaay why me?' I then just followed you because I was so curious and you were just sooo small" I laugh and he does to "and when you pinned me to the wall I was like 'oh no........ I'm sooooo dead whelp I guess it's a good thing I don't have to pay taxes in heaven!" He laughs a little I do too.
Soon everyone was in the hospital room and we all talked having a fun time, I then look at Fresh and kiss him at first he hesitate but we both melt into the kiss I pulled him closer to me.

'I promise I will never let you go!'

(Y/N hello everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! And I will see all you beautiful people later BYE!!!!)