A Friend

(Pixilneko: Hello everyone, I want to say thank you real quick and I am feeling a lot better after a lot of rest and medicine! Although my head does still hurt a little but not as bad as before, so yeah. Anyways please enjoy the chapter!)

Fresh POV

I open my eyes to see Cil and Opal in my arms sleeping peacefully. I smile at them and then look up to see see Pj and Cray sitting in the waiting chairs. "so.... you knew...." I hear Cray speak up breaking the silence, "k-knew what?" I was slightly confused by Crays question "you knew........ you knew all this time............ and  you never thought..........." Crays voice faded as he looks up his eyes looked as if he stopped crying a little bit ago "...... Pj?....." I look over to Pj who nods "....... so........I...........The thought of you........ I don't........ I can't..." Cray then stands up and looks at me anger, sadness, love, and so many more emotions in his eyes. "If you knew.... then why?" I then look down not knowing what to do, "me and Cray had a talk....... I think we all just need some time to think...... me and Cray are going to get some lunch do you want anything Love?" I think for a moment..... but I don't have an appetite right now "n- no..... thank you anyways" Pj nods and stands up "come on Cray we need to all just think for a little bit.... and rest okay?" Cray nods and they leave the room. I look back down at Opal and Cil and sigh "I love you two" I then look to see Cil and Opal looking at me. I smile "oh your both awake" they smile back at me, with their heart eyes looking at me 'you have my eyes heh both of you do'. 

Pj POV 

Me and Cray walk out of the room and head for the Exit. Cray then grabs my arm and tugs at it a little "hmm?" I turn around and look at him "so where we eating? I'm hungry as fuck right now...." I laugh a little "don't know yet..... but I think we need to talk..... in privet..." Cray looks at me and nods "yeah....... I've got to ask you something...... so lets go...." I nod and grab his arm, teleporting us to my house. "Hey could you not teleport us with out warning me?" I look at Cray who looks a little sick "heh oops!" he looks at me and growls a little "really?" I shrug "what I didn't do anything!" I then walk to the kitchen and grab some frozen pizza and setting it on the stove "does pizza sound good right now?" I hear a small thud. I look over to see Cray on the floor "why you on the floor?" he looks up at me "I fell........." I smirk and help him up "thanks.. so wanna talk about this murderer?" I sigh and sit at the table "yeah.... so..... how did you find out?" I ask while taking a sip of my water. 

Cray POV

I grab a glass of water and sit on the other side of the table form Pj "well..... I guess I just knew.... the way you held Fresh so close to you.... and the way you spoke when you were pissed off... kinda gave it away..." he sighs and rubs the back of his neck "eh?" he then sighs again "so.... you.... how long have you liked Fresh?" I look at him and frown a little "I've liked him since the very first time I saw him.... I fell in love with him every time I saw him....but I never said anything.... and then.....one day he just.... left..... and I felt so sad... so..... alone......" Pj looks at me and then looks down into his empty glass "... when I heard that Fresh was living here I had to see him...... when I went to the high school I was greeted by your mom.... but at the time I didn't know that.." I take a small sip of my water and sit my glass down "but..... when I asked Ink about Fresh.... he said he was in the hospital.... so I had to go there as fast as possible I was so worried... and when I got there and into his room..... I felt my soul drop as I saw you holding him..." I hear a small sigh and I look up at Pj who stands up "I will say this Cray...... thank you...." I choke a little in shock as I look at him 'wait... WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!' he sighs again and looks down a little "I'm thanking you for protecting him.... you know.... before he left...... and I'm sorry....." I stand up and walk closer to him "look Pj... you won Fresh heart.... but just saying I'm not letting him go that easily!" Pj then smirks and laughs a little "and that's okay.... because Cray.... you really are a good person... and I trust you.... even though you shot me and made me forget Fresh... and you tried killing me again that one time..... but hey... I got a taste of my own medicine.... and that's okay..... but lets not fight over Fresh..... I will even let you babysit..... But.... if you try one thing on my sons I will fucking end you with no regret got it?" I smile a small smile and sigh "don't worry I have no thoughts on even placing a bone on them... besides I don't want mama to kill me in my sleep!" I joke, Pj laughs and smiles "yeah if there's one thing I've learned when it comes to dating fresh is...... don't get on his bad side...." Pj shivers a little "anyways Pizza was good but I think Fresh is waiting for us" Pj smiles a little and nods "yeah... so... Cray..." I look at him "yeah?" he looks down for a second and back up "lets be friends.... okay?" I nod my head and smile "that sounds good Pj..... so........ whens the wedding?" I smirk "really? just a second ago you were all like, OH I LOVE FRESH, and FRESHY WILL BE MINE!" I laugh and punch his arm a little "look I know... but" I frown a little and look at the floor "there's no point in trying to win his heart.... because you are his soulmate..... and it kills me to say that... but if I can't be his lover like you.... then I will be more like a brother to him.... if that's okay with you" I look back up "that sounds good" Pj then grabs my arm lightly and teleport's us to Fresh room.