A New Student and A New Thought

(N/Y hello everyone this is my first story and I would like to have help with it so please if you could give me ideas that would be amazing! Also there will be lemon in this but not a hole lot so yeah enjoy this first chapter!)

PJ POV
Yay a new year what fun! I hate school and I hate most people there, I never really liked anyone and I have really no friends, except for Undyne she's a really good friend of mine and she knows almost all my secrets. Anyways I keep hearing rumors about a new nerd witch means more bullying.... I don't really like bullying people but that's just what we jocks do. "YO PJ!" I look to see who's yellinf my name to see BP (Burger Pants) "What do you want?" I glare at him a little "Chill man I just wanted say hi what's wrong with you?" I just looked at him and sigh "sorry just I'm just so tired, I got used to sleeping in" he nods and we both started walking to school together, and on the way we met up with the rest of the group.

I listen to them all talk as we walk to school, "so I heard that the new student, the nerd is a little gay slut!" Bp says while laughing, "yeah sure, okay how did you hear that if no one has ever met him?" I ask and glare at Bp who shrugs "I don't know man I'm just saying that's what I heard!" I roll my eyes and sigh "sure, okay" I state plainly and walk ahead 'how annoying.

Fresh POV
I groan as my alarm blares in my non existing ear. I tiredly open my eyes and look at my phone. I turn the alarm off and look at the time, '7:00 am' I turn my phone back off and lay in bed for a minute. I finally get up and put my glasses on 'much better, can't see without them!' I giggle lightly and look around my 90's decorated bedroom, I sigh and walk to my closet. 

I open my closet door and look around 'hmm I could wear, no too colorful! how about, no hmm' I let out a frustrated sigh and then spot something 'hmm, PERFECT!' I smile and walk to my bathroom to get dressed. 

After getting ready I walk down stairs and grab some bread 'hmm I need to get some more food later...' I plop the bread into the toaster and walk to the kitchen table. I grab my book bag and sit it on the table, I look through it making sure everything I need it in there 'good!' I zip up my book bag and walk back to my toaster and grab my toast, I then grab my book bag and keys. I walk out of my house and lock my front door. I then start walking to school. 

If I'm being honest I don't really like school I always get bullied and I'm most likely going to get bullied even more here. I most of the time just make one friend when I go to a new school, I've gotten use to it. I just transferred here and I just got my schedule for school in the mail not to long ago. I look at my schedule as I continue walking. 

1st Art 
2nd Physical Ed (Pe)  
3rd Language Arts
4th Strategic Reading
Lunch
5th Science
6th Mathematics 
7th Social Studies 
8th Family & Consumer Sciences
Locker number 255

That's it not that bad, I guess. As I get to school I continue walking, as I did I felt everyone staring at me, I then hear whispers and new rumors, I just ignore them and walk inside. I look around and then spot the office, I walk in and see a spider like lady. "H-hello?" she turns around and looks at me, and then smiles warmly "why hello there deary, you must be Fresh the new student" I nod my head shyly as she giggles a little "good, you did get your schedule right?" I nod my head again "okay good, well then you may go but please come to the office if anyone is bothering you, okay deary?" I nod my head "y-yes Mrs.?" she giggles again and smiles "Mrs. Muffet" I smile "yes Mrs. Muffet" she smiles as I walk out of the Office 'okay, now to find my locker!'

Pj POV

I sigh and continue listening to everyone talk about the new student, but if I'm being honest I don't care, I mean I can't care. Okay hears the thing, I can't feel emotions not like everyone else can so I act as if I can, that's how its been my hole life. And, I've gotten use to it, I act and play along. 

The bell rings loudly as students flood the halls for class or their lockers. I walk to my locker not paying any attention.

WHAM!  

I stumble back onto the floor and groan, every one goes quiet 'who the hell?' I rub my head and open my eyes, in front of me standing up a skeleton, I look at him and into his eyes, "I-I'M SO SORRY! A-ARE YOU OKAY?!" I stair at him, his bones they look so, beautiful and white, his body, so small, his eyes, so beautiful 'who is this angel? he's so beautiful, I can't stop looking at him!' I then feel something as he touches my hand helping me stand up. I feel something spark in my soul. I've never felt something before, and yet now, what is this? what is happening to me? Who is this angel? 

"H-hello?!" I snap out of my own thoughts and look at him "I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you I wasn't paying any attention, sorry" I then turn around and start walk away 'WHAT WAS THAT?!' I shake my head a little and walk to my locker 'who was that angel?' I then feel a small tap on my shoulder, I look over to see Undyne "yo dud what was that?" I look at her confused at her question "what was what?" she looks at me as if I was stupid "that! what was that!" she then points over to where I fell (YEAH, FELL IN LOVE!)  I shrug and grab my art book "look I don't know what your talking about can you please explain to me what I apparently did?" she sighs and growls a little "I mean you just stair at him, and then you apologize and walk away, WITH OUT BEATING HIM UP! HE'S A NERD YOUR A JOCK YOU SHOULD HAVE KICKED HIS ASS!" I growl a little and close my locker door more roughly then I attend too, "look Undyne, it was my fault I wasn't paying attention. And why beat him up just because he's a nerd? Would you do that if it was Alphys?" I shot back a little and then walk down the hall.

 "This is not about her!" she yells out a blush covering her face, "and?" I walk too the door with the word 'Art!' on it with rainbow paint splatted around it. I walk in ignoring Undyne, and everyone stairs. I walk to my desk in the back by the window and sit down closing my eyes and resting my head in my hand. 

'I want to know what this feeling is, I love it!

(Pixilneko: Hello guys I hope you like this! It was really fun to make once again please tell me your ideas! And I will try to make a new chapter everyday! But since I have school it will be kinda hard to but yeah I will see you guys later BOI! *w*)