Did You Think?

(Hello everyone I hope you enjoy! <3)

Cray POV

I start to get mad as Pj kisses MY Fresh. 'I will get my Freshy back, and I will kill you Pj just you wait' Fresh then looks at me and smiles "Cray do you want to hold one?" I got a little excited when he said that "please!" he nods his head and I walk over to them. I look down at our sons and smile happily ignoring Pj's death glares "their so cute!" I then go to pick one up. I hold Cil and smile "this.... this is an angle" I smile at the Cil and and rock him sweetly in my arms "now would you look at that his smile is beautiful!" I smile at Cil and kiss his forehead.

Pj POV

I growl as Cray holds Cil "that's enough he need his mother and brother not you" I snap. He looks at me with a bit of anger in his eyes "Pj! he can hold Cil a little longer if he wants too!" Cray then gives me a smirk and looks down at Opal "can I hold Opal too?" I then without hesitation grab Opal and hold him in my arms before Fresh can say yes "aw looks like someone wanted daddy!" Fresh says smiling at Opal who is smiling at me "yeah heh" I then look at Cil who is still in this assholes arms "I would like Cil too" I say a bit coldly . I then put my arm out to grab Cil but Cray backs up a little "no I'm not done holding him" Cray says with a hint of darkness in his eyes "hes MY son Cray" I snap and snatch Cil out of his hands. I see his eyes start showing off a dark mist as he stairs at me "C-Cray... are you okay?" I hear Fresh ask. I look over at him and then give Cil and Opal to him "me and Cray need to go talk, okay Love?" Fresh looks at me with a worried  look in his eyes "don't worry I promised" I smile at him and he smiles back "I know" I give him a quick kiss and then look at Cray. He then looks at me with pissed off look on his face "wanna have a talk out side?" I ask with a hint of darkness, he nods  "yeah..... lets talk" I smirk and Grab his arm roughly and teleport us to a more privet place. 

Fresh POV 

I look down at Cil and Opal and see Cil and Opal with teary eyes "hey don't cry you two daddy will be back in a minute I promise!" I sigh knowing they will just cry anyways "I love you two so much" I rock them slowly and start singing to them. After a couple of minutes of singing and rocking they finally fall asleep "my sweet little angels~" I say softly 'Pj and Cray have been gone for over 15 minutes now..... where are they?' I sigh and slowly start drifting to sleep, Cil and Opal in my arms. 

Cray POV

I snatch my arm out of Pj's grip, Before he can say anything I punch him in the face making him stumble back a little "your gonna wish you never came back" Pj says in a dark voice with the look of death in his eyes with a red spark. "oh yeah asshole? well heh I hate to say it buddy but....... your gonna wish you never even said or thought a thing about MY Freshy!" I snap while grabbing my knife from out of my pocket "you really think you scare me? hah! that's really funny because.................. your not the one he loves" hearing Pj say that makes me fully snap. I then run at him with my knife in hand and fully stab him..... hitting and slashing his soul. He screams in pain and puts his hands to where I stabbed him, blood dripping down his shirt and hands. He then looks at me, no tears go down his face, nothing, just a frown that slowly starts turning into a smirk, then into a smile. I was shocked 'WHAT?! HE SHOULD BE SCREAMING AND CRYING IN PAIN HOW?!' he then stands up ans looks at me, his eyes glowing, his whole shirt covered in blood, his smile..... the smile of death. I back up a little tripping on a rock, "wow you really thought that you could kill me? and for the second time! that's hilarious!" his voice dark, but not the same type of dark when he's killed other people no, his voice was dark, his voice was laced with death "did you think I didn't know that it was you who pulled the trigger?" I opened my mouth to say something... but all that came out was nothing "did you think I didn't see you at the window when I jumped off with Fresh? did you think..... that I didn't know about your plans to kill me.......when you first walked in that damn hospital room, that I didn't know a fucking thing? did you think......... that I would leave my Love.......... just like that?" I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what to do "did you think.......... that Fresh didn't know about what I did...... did you think that he would hate me after you'ed run off to him and tell him the truth?.... did you think...... that Fresh would ever think of you as his lover?" I just looked at him in utter shock "then why?" he looked at me a little confused "WHY HAVEN'T YOU FUCKING KILLED ME YET?!"I yelled at him as I got up "WHY IF YOU KNEW WHY?! WHY NOT JUST KILL ME ALREADY DAMN IT!" I yelled, confusion fogging up my brain. He then stops smiling and his eyes go to normal "because..." his voice back to normal "BECAUSE WHAT?!" he then looks at me dead in the eyes "because I promised not to kill anyone unless my Love, Fresh says so..." I was even more shocked at this ".... that's why I haven't killed you yet.... because I will never lie or hurt him... because he is my Love, my soulmate, my life..... and I will protect him and always try to find ways to make him happy......" I looked at him in shock, I have nothing to say, nothing to do, no reason to even think.

(Pixilneko: Hello everyone! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and for a heads up I am working on Ask and Dare JaN and My little Parasite! and I need to know, should I continue Christmas Wish or just delete it? Please tell me and I will do so! I hope you have a good night/day BYE MY LOVELY CUTE READERS!)