Kiss It Better

(Author-Chan: HELLO EVERYONE AND IM HAPPY TO BE BACK SO ENJOY!)

Pj POV
"FRESH! FRESH! PLEASE LOVE WAKE UP!" I yell as tears stream down Fresh face as he cries "FRESH!" I start to tear up seeing him like this "FRESH PLEASE!" I yell once more as I shake him with worry, he then slowly starts opening his eyes as tears go down his cheeks staining them "FRESH!" He jumps a little and then backs up looking at me with terror and sadness "NO!" He yells with shock going through his body as tears stream down his face "Freshy I'm so glad your awake you just started to cry and, and I thought something was really wrong.... I'm so happy your awake....." my breathing slows back down as I sigh "please don't do that to me again.......... I really thought something bad was happening" I close my eyes and smile as tears drops down my face "Y-YOU!" I looked back up quickly at Fresh with shocked scared eyes as he starts to cry even harder "FRESH!" I then grab him but he starts to punch and kick me making me let go of him "Ah! Ow Freshy what's wrong?!" He backs up with tears in his eyes and hatred and sadness in his eyes "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" Fresh yells and then the hospital room door opened and Mom, dad, Palette, and Amber rush in Amber closing the door behind them "what's going on?!" Error asked.

Fresh POV
I look over and I jump off the bed running to Amber letting her hug me and take me away from this hell "WHAT ON EARTH DID YOU DO TO FRESH, PJ?" Amber yelled as if she was my own mother "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING HE WAS JUST ASLEEP JUST LIKE WHEN YOU LEFT AND THEN HE STARTED TO CRY...." He stops for a second "and then he woke up and pushed his self away from me and I tried to hug him to comfort him and try to calm him down but he just kicked and punched me.... I have no idea" Pj explains but I just hold onto Amber "Oh...... I see.... Fresh look at me" Amber said almost demandingly I shake my head as my stomach starts to hurt "Fresh.... look at me right now" I sigh and look up at Amber as a tear drop goes down my face "what did you see..... in your dream" I think as I feel my body get weaker "nightmare..... it was a nightmare" I say as if I've been to hell and back "okay... so tell me what was it?" She lowered her self so our eyes made contact ".... he pointed dads gun at me and bam" I say but in reality I feel dead and alone and sad "w-wait your dads gun?" I look up at the ceiling as dark like tears fall down my face and onto the floor "he.... said words that killed me..." I state and start to smile.... but not a warm one...... a smile as if I were a killer myself "F-Freshy please tell me what did I say?!" Pj then tried to get up but couldn't because of all the medical stuff "FRESH PLEASE TELL ME WHAT DID I SAY?!" I weakly turn around and looked at Pj, his face showed sadness and confusion with tears going down his cheeks "please Freshy what did I say........ you know I love you I love you more than anyone in this world...... please" he then ducked his head and placed his arms around his head and started to sob even more 'I-it was just a nightmare.......... it's not you!' I then run up to Pj and force him to look at me "I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT I WAS JUST SCARED YOU BAKA!" I yell as his eyes widen a little and he grabs me and kisses me deeply and I let him.
I then rap my arms around him as he kisses it all better "hmm~" I then push back "I-I'm sorry I did all o-of that I don't know what got o-over me" he grabs my chin and makes me look at him "I'm just happy your okay love" I blush and start to hug him "you two really need to start understanding things more" Pj picks me up into his lap and we both look at Ink "but Mom we already know each other more than anyone else" Pj states "do you know who his dad was?" Pj looks down at me and places little kisses all over my face "yes I do and I know what he did like I said we know each other more" Pj says he then gets fully back into the bed and puts me on top of him so I'm laying on his chest "how about we both sleep for a little bit okay love?" I shake my head "no?" Pj ask I nod "heh why?" I smile and then start kissing him "hmm~" I moan quietly and then push away "I don't wanna sleep!" I say as I puff my cheeks out and cross my arms "heh okay love then what do you wanna do?" I think for a moment and then look at everyone else that was in the room "can you g-guys please leave the room?" I ask wanting to have a lone time with Pj, "why?" I look at Error and smirk "let's just say you don't wanna know~" I say smirking as Error starts to walk to the door "AND THIS IS WHERE WE GO!" Error whisper yells as everyone leaves the hospital room, "now that there gone" I turn to face Pj and smirk "what are you planning?" He ask "sit up and you'll see" he then sits up and looks at me "okay now what?" I smile and then instantly go to his neck finding his sweet spot instantly "AH?!" I smirk as Pj starts to moan "Ahh~ Freshy~" I then bit down on it as hard as possible "AHHH!" I stop and look at Pj's face, his face was covered with a beautiful blush and he was drooling with his tongues lolling out "hehe and you said I was the kinky one!" He looked at me with pleading eyes 'shit good job Fresh you've gotten Jammy in heat well fuck!' I was lost in my thought not noticing Pj pinning me down onto the cold hospital bed "huh?!" I smirks with lustful eyes "you just love teasing me don't you Freshy" feeling my sins crawl up my back I nod "yes!" I beg in a way wanting him to take me "heh well how about I do the same!" I jump a little as he goes down to my neck and starts licking my sweet spot "aAH! J-Jammy w-wait no-not Ah~ he-here!" I try to speak but it turns more into moans, he then forcefully shoots his hand into my pants and grabs my member starting to jack me off "AHH! J-JAMMY NO PLEASE AHHaaha~" I try pushing his hand away but he continues with out stop making me a moaning mess "heh come on love come for me!~" Pj says seductively "J-JAMMY N-NOAAA!" My words turn into moans as I feel my stomach make a knot "J-Jammy please!" I beg but he continues, he then stops and pulls my pants down to see my hard member dripping with cum "heh your so big how about next time you do the thrusting~" I look at him and try to push him away but he's so much stronger than me, he then gets down to were his mouth was at my member "JAMMY P-P-PLEASE!" I beg him but he ignores me "you asked for it~" he then starts to suck "J-JAMMY~!" I moan out as he then starts going extremely rough "AHHHH JAMMY! YES!!!~" I then feel my self climax into his mouth he then pools out as all three of his tongues drip with my cum "J-Jammy~" I look at him as he smiles "guess I should clean you up~" I just moan in response "heh and then will you take a nap with me?~" I nod he then goes back down and starts licking all the cum off my member "ah~" after he gets done he lays beside me and we snuggle with each other as I slowly fall asleep.

(Author-Chan: Hello everyone I hope you enjoined this and have a very MARRY CHRISTMAS!!!)