I read your diary

Start from the beginning

"Addison?" I ask, smiling sweetly "would you mind coming over after work? There's a few things we need to discuss" I watch as her face goes confused.

"About what?"

"Nothing big, it's just more of a personal thing" I shrug, as she nods apprehensively and agrees to meet me. I give her my address and then I'm off to read more of her diary.

~

June 1st

It's slowly killing me, the want for her and the need that looms over me. I keep having dreams, and I keep waking up sweaty and horny. I've had to finger myself through orgasms upon waking up every single morning this week. For a couple of them, I even had to hop in the shower and put my shower head to good use.

I don't know how long I can keep up like this, I may have to look into meeting somebody, anybody, to take my mind off of her.

I was at home later on that day, waiting for Addison to show up, reading her diary over and over and over. It was like I couldn't stop reading it, even though I'd read its entirety multiple times.

When she finally knocked on the door, I put the diary down and confidently answered it. I wasn't nervous at all; I knew what she wanted and I was prepared to give it to her.

"Meredith, what's this about?" She asks, her brows furrowed.

I pick up the book from the table I'd laid it on and held it up, watching as her face went white. "I found your diary"

"Did you..."

"Yup" I pop the P "I know that you're attracted to me, Addison" I murmur, walking closer to her. Her big blue eyes were wide, and she almost looked like she'd piss herself at any given moment.

"I am so sorry you had to find out like this" she murmurs, backed against the wall now. I'm so close to her, I'm sure she's thinking I'm gonna hit her or something. But I'm not mad, not in the slightest.

I'm horny.

"I'm not" I shrug, dropping the book on the floor with a loud slam and putting my hands on her waist to turn her around. "Hands against the wall, turn around for me baby girl" my voice is husky, and she complies without protest, which feeds me on.

"You've been a bad girl recently, writing all those things down about me" I'm pressed against her back, I can feel her breathing increase, and my mouth is up by her ear as my hand makes its way up her skirt. "You've been having so much fun masturbating alone, why didn't you think I wanted some fun with you too?" Through her underwear I rub her, feeling how wet she is already.

"I-I" she murmurs incoherently, bracing tightly against the wall "didn't think you'd be into it" she says breathily, as my fingers slip underneath her underwear to touch her bare.

"I've been so horny, reading that diary was like an electric shock to my clit" as if showing her how I felt, I placed a light pinch to her clit, watching as her body twitched and she let out a gasp of pleasure "I haven't been able to sit still for hours now"

She's wiggling, squirming to try and get something anything to lessen the pressure I know must be building inside of her. My fingertips tracing her sex, outlining her slowly, it must've been torturous. That's what made it so fun.

"Tell me what you want, darling" I murmur, my free hand coming up under her shirt to tweak a hard nipple "tell me what you want me to do to you" she shudders, and I know I've got her at my mercy.

"Fuck me, please" she groans, as I lightly run her nipple between my thumb and forefinger while doing the same gently to her clit "fuck me hard, Meredith, please. I want you inside of me"

I nearly groaned hearing that; her sex voice was raspy and smooth, hands down the sexiest thing I'd ever heard. All I wanted was to hear her cry out as I delved into her, but I knew patience was virtue and I needed to wait in order for this to play out better.

"Why?" I ask casually, the tips of my fingers teasing her entrance now, not quite breaching her but letting her know it's a possibility "why do you want me to fuck you, Addison?" My tongue begins to trace the spot behind her ear, and I'm pressed so close against her I'm sure she can feel my breasts on her shoulder blades.

"Because you're sexy" she blurts out "because you're secretive and mysterious and you don't give a shit what people think. You do whatever the hell you want and you do it proud, and its sexy to see someone so in control of everything, even when they shouldn't be"

"Are you saying I'm in control of you right now?" I ask with a smirk, as I rub her breast harshly enough to make her whimper, wishing for more.

"Yes" she whispers "yes, please. Please fuck me please" she's nearly sobbing with the effort it's taking, and I can see her arms shaking against the wall. Her hands are white from pressing so tightly, and her breathing is shaky. I can tell without having to ask that she's ready to come.

"Well since you asked so nicely" without further a due, I roughly inserted two fingers, fucking them in and out of her at a pace faster than I'd normally use. But she grinds back against it, moaning loudly and digging her nails into the wall, trying to find something, anything, to grip.

"Fuck" she swears, as I keep fucking her rough and hard, faster and faster until I'm sure I can't feel my fingers anymore. Bent at such an angle, I was making sure I hit her spot every damn time as my second hand migrated from her chest to her clit to run circles as well.

"Meredith, I'm gonna come" she moans, as my fingers work her over mercilessly.

"Come for me baby, hard. Come hard for me" I say, as I feel her muscles tighten and her walls contract around me. She screams out my name, and all of her muscles in her stomach flutter with the orgasm. I don't think I'd ever seen anybody in my life orgasm like that.

She fell backwards into my arms, and I sat down there on the floor with her limp and sweaty body in my lap. I held her so close to me, her head fell delicately in the crook of my neck and I'd never felt happier.

"So" she asks, once she'd regained her breath and her ability to talk coherently "you read my diary?"

"I read your diary"