Waking up

I wake up feeling dazed, my head is pounding, and it is completely dark. I have no idea where I am and can't remember much from last night. I absolutely hate the dark, and being somewhere foreign only makes it worse. I decide to try and figure out my surroundings, I probably just got drunk and slept at a friend's house.Upon standing up I notice the floor is an odd soft texture. I feel around all sides of me expecting to feel a wall or furniture, but instead I feel only the air around me. "Hello?" I say, expecting a reaction from someone in the house. I get back nothing but silence, making me more anxious. I continue walking for a few feet, still feeling nothing but the floor and air.
*BZZZ*
For a brief moment a light appears to my left and then fades away. I walk towards it, hoping that it will come on again and I'll be able to see my surroundings.

I stop in my tracks when I hear a loud pounding in the distance. "Hello?" I yell out again with no reply.
*BZZZ*
The light goes off again, I am close enough to see that it has big words on it. I am utterly confused before it goes off again. Then it finally clicks. "Holy shit this is a phone!" It's almost 3 times the size of me. But before I can fall too deeply into the amazement of the very large phone, another thought interrupts. "If this is a giant phone.... then it has to belong to something big enough to use it."
The pounding gets much louder. I couldn't imagine what kind of creature could belong to the footsteps I'm hearing.
More panic sets in, I feel like I can't breathe and I shake more severely. So many thoughts and questions rushing to my head, before I can come to my own conclusion, I hear the piercing creak of a door opening. Light floods into my surroundings and I am nearly blinded. I squint my eyes and look around. My situation becomes all too clear, when my vision is swallowed up by a room full of giant furniture.
My jaw drops as I look at all the monumental objects around me. A bed covered in a blue paisley comforter seems to be miles away and go on forever. I cannot take in too much of my surroundings before the footsteps interrupt my thoughts once again.
I flinch at their thunderous pounding and turn my head slowly. I am scared to even look in the direction of the footsteps. I look on with terror as I see a giant girl making strides in my direction. I am frozen with fear, every bone in my body screams for me to run, but I am seemingly paralyzed. Air rushes past me as her colossal hand swipes the phone up from only a few feet away. I finally get feeling back in my body and sprint in the other direction. The nearest thing I see is a 15 ft picture frame and I dive behind it.
I sit and hug my knees, breathing heavily and trying to collect myself.
"It's okay, this is all a dream" I try to reason with myself.
After a few minutes of trying to wake myself up, I am unsuccessful and decide I need to get a look at whoever is on the other side of this picture frame. I slowly crawl over to the edge on my hands and knees. I peer over to the bed and there was the giant girl, playing on her phone with earbuds in.
I observe her for a moment and realize that I recognize this girl. Her long blonde hair, thick black glasses, and a gold nose ring on her petite nose. It was Maya from Chemistry! I haven't had many interactions with her, but I've liked her for a couple of years. we had common friends so I vaguely knew her. I wasn't sure how to feel with this new knowledge. The thought of even interacting with this buildings sized person sent a shiver down my spine, even if I did like her. The image of her immense hand grabbing her phone, being only feet from me replays in my mind. I shudder thinking what could have happened if she had seen me. I feel truly powerless.
A voice comes booming from the distance. "Maya! Dinner's ready!"
Maya unplugs an earbud and yells back "WHAT?"
I feel like my eardrums are going to burst. I cover my ears and crouch into a ball, getting ready for the incoming reply.
"DINNER IS READY!"
Maya quickly shifts her feet onto the floor strolls out of her room.
Now is my chance to figure out a plan.