Nap Gone Wrong

Zoey POV:
I sit crisscross on Maya's chest as she scrolls through her phone. I can feel her gentle breath on my back and can hear her heart beating beneath me. Out of no where I feel her fingertip lightly pat the top of my head. I turn to look at her and she is smiling ear to ear. "What was that for?" I ask. "I'm sorry, I just can't help it, you're so cute!" She says giggling. I blush slightly and roll my eyes at her. It feels kind of good to be called cute but also a bit demeaning. I suddenly yawn which cause Maya to release a big yawn in reaction. "Are you tired?" She asks softly. I yawn again, "yeah, I'm a little tired. I didn't get much sleep last night." Maya gives me a light smile. "Come lay up here" she says, patting the spot right next to her face. "Okay" I say, trying to hide my excitement. I have loved spending all this time with Maya and seeing how caring she is has only made me like her more. I crawl up by her face and snuggle into the fabric of her shirt. She turns down her phone volume and starts gently stroking my back with her index finger. I tense up at first but then slowly relax and drift off to sleep.

Maya POV:
Zoey looks so cute just sitting on my chest while we scroll through my phone. I didn't really notice her much before at school but I have really enjoyed the time we've spent together, even if it has been a bit hectic. Her little yawns are so precious I can't help but smile. I can imagine that things have been very stressful for her so it makes sense that she would be tired. I try my best to make her comfortable by gently massaging her back. Before I know it she has fallen asleep, I can tell by how relaxed her body is compared to normal. I continue to scroll through my phone and try to be as still as possible so I don't wake her. After lying still for so long I feel a little tired myself and can feel myself drift off to sleep.

Zoey POV:
I am awoken by the sound of Maya loudly snoring, she must have fallen asleep after I did. I try to go back to sleep but Maya starts shifting a little. I ignore it and close me eyes again. I am then ripped out of any progress I've made of falling back asleep by Maya turning onto her side. I scream as I fall onto the bed right next to her. Luckily the mattress cushioned my fall. I lay there and clutch my chest, trying to catch my breath and calm down. It's like dreaming that you're falling but you actually are. Things only get worse as Maya starts to turn again, I try to scramble to my feet to get out of the way but I'm not fast enough. Maya turns onto her stomach and her body slams into me. I am push into the mattress by her boob. There is an extremely uncomfortable amount of pressure on my whole body. I try to squirm around underneath her but this is useless. She is sleeping too deeply, she can't even feel me. I try to scream out to her but my voice is too quiet and muffled down here. I am able to breath but not very well. I continue to struggle in any effort to get her attention. "Maya get up you're crushing me!" I yell, to no avail. This is giving me flashbacks to earlier with Tracy. I suddenly hear the door open and a muffled voice. "Maya, I want to see Zoey now." I have never been so relieved to hear Olivia's voice.

Maya POV:
I am suddenly woken up by the sound of Olivia's annoying voice asking to see Zoey. I didn't plan on taking a nap but now that I've started I'm too tired to deal with this. "Leave us alone, we're sleeping" I say groggily. "We? Where's Zoey?" Olivia questions. With my eyes still shut I lightly feel by my neck where she was sleeping, "She's right here.." I start to say and then quickly realize that I don't feel her. I suddenly jolt awake. Shit, I moved. I am filled with panic as I frantically look around my bed for her.

Zoey POV:
My heart sinks as I hear Maya tell Olivia to leave us alone. She's obviously half asleep and doesn't realize I'm not on her. In this moment I am thankful that Olivia is so persistent to see me. Maya slowly realizes that I'm not there and I feel most of the weight lifted off of me. Maya sat up a little and I am able to move a tiny bit more. There are a few moments before Maya feels me underneath her but when she does the weight is lifted completely off of me.

Maya POV:
I frantically look around for Zoey in my sheets, she's so small she could be anywhere. "Shit shit shit! Zoey where are you?" I yell in a panic. Suddenly I feel a weird sensation beneath my boob. I immediately sit all the way up and sure enough there is Zoey. I watch as she gasps for breath. I cover my mouth in shock. "Zoey I..I'm so so sorry. I..I drifted off to sleep a..and I didn't realize that I would move around. Are you okay? Please tell me that you're fine. Did you break anything?" I say reaching down towards her. She back pedals away and I quickly pull my hand back. Oh god. Is she afraid of me now? I try to hold back my tears. What have I done? Meanwhile Olivia is laughing behind me. "Why is it that every time I come in here I need to save Zoey from you? Wow, and I'm the one who can't hold her?" I grit my teeth and ignore my sister.

Zoey POV:
The weight is lifted off of me and I can finally breathe. Not even two seconds later Maya tries to reach down and grab me. I don't think I can take any handling at the moment so I move away from her hand. I just need a moment to catch my breath. Maya looks hurt by this but I'm too busy recovering to say anything. "I'm...fine" I say between breaths. Maya gives me a pitiful smile. "Oh, I'm so sorry" she says sadly. "It's okay!" I say weakly but trying to sound cheery. We sit silently for a moment while I continue to regain the feeling in my body. Finally I feel fully recovered and I clear my throat. "Alright, now I'm fine." Maya still looks very pale in the face and sad. I walk over to her arm and rub it lightly. "Hey it's okay, I don't blame you, it was an accident. I'm not even hurt, it was just a bit stuffy." Maya smiles and accepts this. "Okay" she says and then sits for a moment. She starts to laugh a little "I can't believe I crushed you..under my boob" she says between giggles before breaking out into a full on laughing fit. I start to laugh too as the whole situation is kind of hilarious. Finally we settle down and Olivia interrupts. "So... I bet you want to hang out with me now that Maya has almost killed you twice?" Maya and I exchange looks. "We're ALL going to hang out okay?" Maya says firmly. Olivia rolls her eyes. "Okay fine." Maya looks to me "So what should we do?"