The Park

Zoey POV:
I try to keep my composure as I am gripped in Olivia's hand. I don't know if I'm ready just yet to be hanging out alone with her. She's not as gentle and kind as Maya is. This is my own fault, after all, I shouldn't have said yes but I felt an immense amount of pressure to.
"I can't believe you finally want to hang out with me!" Olivia says with excitement. I think that "want" is a very strong word, I don't really "want" to be here at all. I sit in silence, unwilling to agree with this statement. She unceremoniously drops me onto her dresser and gets down on her knees so we are at eye level. "Soo... what do you want to do?" I stand there awkwardly as she stares me down. "Ooh! I have an idea" she blurts out before I can get a word in. "I have some old doll clothes, you could try those on!" She says with too much excitement. I hate this idea, but before I can reject it, Olivia stands up and rushes away. I anxiously wait while Olivia digs through her mess of a closet. I don't really like the idea of playing dress-up, especially with Olivia. It feels kind of demeaning like I'm just a doll and not a person. Olivia brings a handful of Barbie clothes over and drops them next to me. I can already tell by looking at these that they are going to be way too big. "Umm Olivia... I don't think those are going to fit me." She looks down at me with disappointment. "Well, you could at least be a good sport and try them on." She says sternly.
A shiver goes through my spine and I hesitantly grab the first shirt. I easily slip it over me because of how large it is. I have to reach up to try and get my arms through the sleeves, this thing is basically as tall if not taller than me. The fabric is so thick and stiff and the arm and neck holes are far too large. Finally, I am as in the shirt as I can get. I look and feel ridiculous. Olivia is standing above me clearly holding in a laugh. "You.. look..great" she says in between giggles. My face turns red and I quickly take off the shirt. She settles herself down and finally gets out "alright, you were right about those being too big." "Yeah, I think I'm done with dress up." I reply with irritation. I don't like being made fun of like this. "Okay, so if you don't want to play dress up what should we do?" She's asks, but I have a feeling she wouldn't care about my input anyway. I want to say we should go back to Maya's room, but I know this isn't an acceptable answer. "Oh! We could go to the park!" She says excitedly. This idea makes my heart drop, I don't want to leave this house, let alone with Olivia. "O..or we could just stay here" I try to argue with little confidence. "Hmm... No, I think we should go to the park, there are lots of things to do there." She says in a dismissive tone. I start visibly shaking at the thought of going to the park and being exposed to the elements and more giants. Before I know it Olivia has thrown on a jacket and grabs for me. I try to scurry away from her hand but she is far too quick. "Oh come on, it will be fun" she says teasingly. She then shoves me in her front jacket pocket and starts to walk out the door. I know for a fact that Maya wouldn't be okay with this and I hope with every fiber of my being that she notices Olivia leaving the house. Olivia moves slowly and quietly. She must know Maya wouldn't be okay with this too. My hope fades away as I hear the front door shut behind us. Olivia then picks up the pace which makes her pocket a little more unstable for me. I shiver slightly, wishing I had a jacket to wear too. Maya wouldn't be this careless.
Finally, we arrive at the park and Olivia abruptly shoves her hand into her pocket. I pathetically try to hold onto the fabric, but Olivia easily rips me out. She grips my waist in her fist. "We're here!" She says, stating the obvious. "Yay" I try to say with enthusiasm. "What should we do first? We could go down the slides, we could go on the swings.." she continues but I can't hear her over my own thoughts. All of these activities sound terrifying and nauseating at my size. Before I can say anything I hear a slightly familiar voice behind us. "Oh my gosh, Olivia? Is that you?" Olivia freezes and then I am suddenly shoved back into her pocket.

Olivia POV:
I am so excited to try so many things with Zoey. There is so much we can do here that would be so much more fun if you were tiny. I can feel her squirm a little bit in my pocket but that's not unusual. We are just about to get started when suddenly I hear someone call out behind me. I quickly put Zoey back in my pocket before addressing them. I turn around to see Noel with her dog. "Oh, hey Noel!" I try to say as inconspicuously as I can. "What are you doing here?" She asks with curiosity. "I'm just.. hanging out." I say, feeling dumb that I'm here all by myself as far as she knows. Suddenly her dog starts going ballistic trying to sniff in my pocket. Noel tries to pull her back. "Woah! Down girl! I'm so sorry, I guess she can't resist whatever's in your pocket." She jokes.
I just laugh awkwardly and hope she doesn't have more questions.
"You should come over to my house if you aren't doing anything else!" She says. I stand there, frozen. I really shouldn't, Maya would kill me. On the other hand, though, it would be kind of cool to show our new little pet to Noel. She's my best friend so I'm pretty sure I can trust her.
"Uh.. yeah, I can come over, I'm not really doing anything else!" I suddenly feel Zoey squirm around my pocket in protest. I don't know why she thinks she has a choice in this, what am I gonna do, let her walk home from the park? She's stuck with me.