Drawn to the forbidden fruit.

(Karmas pov)

I can see it all again. Every memory we've made, every greivence we've faced.  

"Can I buy you a drink?" 

Every line, every word.

"Lets stay like this...a little longer?"

We're both drawn to eachother like forbidden fruit.  He makes me feel strong, but weak at the same time.

"I love you Nagisa..."

No matter how hard we both try, its difficult to see the different sides of eachother. He was suppose to kill me, vanquish my very exsistance from this rotting world. But here I am kissing him. Even after all this time, it's wrong for our bodies to touch with such lust, with such an intent as love. But no matter how wrong it seems, it feels good.

"Hey Karma..." He panted into my ear.

"Yeah?" I panted back.

"Can we just ditch this job? I'm not feeling to good about it."

"What should we do instead?" I steadily climbed back into the drivers seat.

"I don't know..." He sighed, fiddling with the seat, trying to sit it back up. 

"Heh. I have an idea."

I drove us to a pet shop as I saw Nagisas face light up.

And just as expected as soon as we got in;

"AWWW!!!!" He started looking at all the animals.

The puppy's, birds, bunnies...cats😍 Ahem.

I stroked a cat as it purred against my hand. My heart thumped.

(Nagisas pov)

After about an hour, I began looking for Karma. Then...I found him...

"AREN'T YOU ALL SO CUTEEE!!!" He was laying on the ground, about 20 cats purring and loving him. He looked so happy.

I could help but laugh. Cute. I can't belive I was lucky enough to meet him. How'd I get so lucky anyway? What did I do to deserve this?

Although I find it suprising. I feel like we were meant for eachother. Almost like I knew him in a previous life. It felt crazy.

"Excuse me sir...Could you refrain from paying with all the cats at once..." The lady was desprettly trying to pry the cats away from Karma.

"Ah! Karma! Come on!" I realised and jumped in to help her.

"B-b-b-b-but"

"Karma. If you stop playing with the cats I'll let you play with me tonight." I whispered.

We were out of that store before I could ask again.

"I'm hoping your keeping your word." He smirked.

"No doubt I'll be forced too."

"Heh. Oh that reminds me!" He grabbed my arms.

"Uh Karma?"

Next thing I know I was dragged to the car.

"Where we going now?"

"Um...so remember the other day...when I asked you...to um...marry me..." His face was red.

"Y-yeah?" My face was the same.

"If there was a way we could...actually--"

"Yes." I smiled.