And so we met.

Is he talking to me? I stood, pushing my way out from my hiding spot. Chances are if they know your there they can avoid your attacks.

"Ah. There we go." He smirked, shoving his knife in his pocket, walking toward me.
It was then, as I was being backed onto the wall, I recognized who he was.

"Red devil, nice to meet'cha" He bowed, tipping his hat.
As he placed it back on his head he eased closer.

"My my, you are cute aren't you. I can tell. I don't even have to see your face to know." He lay his arm on the wall, cornering me.
Did he seriously just call me cute? He probably thinks I'm a girl. I pushed him of lifting my knife.

"Sorry to disappoint. I'm not a girl." I said clenching my teeth.

"Oh I know." He smirked quickly moving behind me.
He placed his hands on my hips swaying them from side to side.
"Anyone who isn't stupid can see your a dude." He whispered in my ear.
As I whipped around he was gone. My breathing was heavy, almost like his whispering had turned me on. I sighed, putting away my knife.

(Karmas / the red devil pov)

I had just finished a job that payed $2000 dollars (¥20000) . Killing some small time murderer. The job wasn't boring though, I even ran into a cute little mouse in snake skin. Man he was cute.

I got home, slumming on my bed, ripping of my mask. Can't be falling for a hitman. I thought for a while before slipping of my coat. My boots had blood on them wich I carefully whipped of. I might go to a bar tonight. Find a man, fuck him, kill him. Been a while since I've done that. I reached into my closet, grabbing a black button down and black jeans. I scuffed my hair, and put on some sneakers. I look decent enough. I grabbed a clean coat and headed for my car.

I arrived outside a gay bar, quickly flashing my ID to the bouncer. As he opened the doors I was met with the smell of sweat and well sex. It smelt like sex. There where no decent guys in plain view so I took a seat at the bar.

"Akabane! What can I get'cha?" The bar tender was my old friend or rival Teraseka.
"Vodka. Alot of it." I slammed money on the bar table. Now to wait.

(Nagisa ' s pov)

"B-BUT SIR!-"
"It's already been decided.  Your next target is the red devil. You will probably have to tail him then kill him." Karasuma sighed handing me the file for my mission.
"Y-yes sir..." I left the room sighing. This sucks. I thought flicking through the file. There was no deadline but it was listed as 'Comeplete as soon as possible' the description matched who I had seen today, aswell as the attitude analysis. Nobody knows his actual identity, nor where he lives. Apparently he's been see walking into a gay bar in Tokyo. Except when tailed he disappeared.  Chances are he took of his mask one he got inside. I sighed trudging to my apartment. I lived in the ones directly next to the building I worked at. Most people who worked for the ministry of defense did the same.
"Hey Nagisa! How was today's job?"
Sugino stood at the door of my apartment.
"Uh...terrible."
"Really?" He sat on my couch.
"Yeah. The red devil killed the guy before I could."
"Oh him."
Then kayano slid in.
"Who?"
Sugino sighed. "The red devil."
"Oh. He's been doing the same with me. I get there and their already dead."
I paused. "Does he ever..."
They both looked at me, confused.
"Has he ever called either one of you cute? Or grabbed you or sameomething? " I blushed a little just remebering the way he whispered in my ear.
"No. Last time I ran into him he didn't even talk to me." Kayano sighed.
"He's never spoken to me either."
Then why did he talk to me?
"Oh..."
"Why did something happen?"
"N-no." I flinched grabbing a coat.

As I left my apartment, I had an idea. I could go check out the gay bar right now. Maybe someone knows something. I thought. Luckily I didn't live to far so I just walked.

The bouncer looked down to me shaking his head. It was then I pulled out my ID stating my age. He still shook his head. How can I- I had an idea. I flashed my ministry of defense license, as he stared at it. He slowly slid open the door as I casually walked in.

______________________________________
Hope u enjoyed!!!!!!!!