Karmas pleasure spot.

So likeeeee I just want to say; RIP professor hawking. He was um smart and shit, my friends won't shut up about it. So yeah.

Um anyway, so this is going to be a pretty uneventful chapter, but I wanted to add some comedy into my shit, soooo.

(Karmas Pov)

I walked into my room, and saw Nagisa cleaning up...uhm...
"Morning love...?"

"OH! MORNING!...Love..." He blushed quickly shaking it of.

"So uhm...nagisa..."

"Yes?"

"Why aren't you wearing pants?" I said awkwardly. He made a suprised face.

"SHIIT. Sorry, you were gone for a month and I got use to not wearing pants most days." He laughed a little, going to the closet.

"You forgot to put pants on?"

"Mhm."

I just started laughing.

I waddled over to my bed and lay down, suddenly hitting my head on a book. It was hidden on the side of the bed, Nagisas side. I snickered quietly. Is he hiding porn~? I giggled, pulling up the book to see the cover.

'How to dominate your dominating partner-- for dummies.' I stared at the book before opening it to a tagged page.

'Chapter 4: Discover what makes your partner weak, Wether that be kinky things or body parts.' I blushed a little.
"Nagisa, if you want to try being top...you can." I turned to him with an awkward face.

He blushed realising I was reading his book.
"AHH! NO NO, I'M NOT READY TO DO THAT! "

"No seriously it's fine. All you had to do is ask, I would've said ok."

"B-but...I don't want to hurt Karma..."

"Ha! Like hell  you cou-" I stopped for a moment. "I mean...I've hooked up with alot of guys ya know, I've never always been top."

"S-so Karmas as loose as me?!" He gleamed a little.

"I'm not sure that's even possible Nagisa."

"Oh..."

"Because your my little slut " I smirked as his fave flushed red.

"NOT FAIR! You know my weaknesses, I don't know yours..."

"I know everyone's kinks and pleasure spots."

"Oh really? Prove it!"

"Your kink is being called 'a dirty slut' and your pleasure point is when someone rubs the top of your entrance.

Isogais kink is having sex in public places, and his pleasure point is his antenna.

Rios is-"

"OKAY! I BELIVE YOU!"

(Nagisas pov)

In no way was this fair. He knew mine but I don't know him.

"No fair!!" I grumply yelled.

"If you want-" He pulled me close. "You can look for it, I won't try to stop you..."

Hesitantly I began sucking on Karmas neck, trying to find his pleasure spot. He has to have one.

I sucked all over his torso, but it wasn't there.

"K-karma...can I have a hint?"

"Nope~" He smirked. 

I sighed, and began sucking down his v-line. It wasn't there either.

I was about to go for his dick, as I grabbed his inner thigh to move it and I heard something come from his mouth.

"Nn~"

A moan? I rubbed on his inner thigh as more noises escaped him.

"N-ngh ~"

I smirked teasingly at his blushing face. I lifted his leg exposing his inner thigh, my canvas. I began sucking and kissing it as beautiful noises filled my ears.

"Ah~ w-wait- Nnghhh~~ I-i didn't think you would- Ah~ find it-- hah~"

Such beautiful noises, I could understand why Karma likes my moans. 

Now I wanted to find his kink. I had a pretty good idea what it was.

I reached into the bed side table and pulled out a collar with a leash.

He flinched at the sight.

"This looks fun~"

"O-ok nagisa you've had your fun- Nngh~" I strapped him to the bed, and tightened the collar on his neck.

"Let's play~♡" I began sucking his thigh again, and yanked on the collar, chocking him each time he moaned.

Once he came, I united him and put everything away.
"Y-you got carried away..."

"Yeah... I did." I laughed as he lay on my stomach, his panting could still be heared.

"Gosh, your so cruel to me Nagisa"

IDK WHAT THIS CHAPTER WAS OK!