Chapter 1: The assassin encounter

//Warning ⚠ This story contains BL (boys love/ Boy x Boy). I do not own the characters. Yusie Matsuie is their owner.

Please enjoy!!
_______________________________________

(Nagisa 's Pov)

I was on a job. I worked for the Ministry Of Defense as a 'Legal' Hitman. Today's target was Gakushuu Asano. His father ran a drug cartel, however he refused to remain in his father's shadow. He began kidnapping women and raping there dead body's.  Maybe he thought being a criminal was cool? Well he's about to find out that if your a criminal; you might soon get a bounty on your head.

I steadily placed my mask over my face, the band ruffling into my thick long blue hair. I eyed my target as he was torturing a women. I would recognize that women anywhere. Irina Jelavitch. Otherwise known as: My bosses wife. So there I was knife in hand ready to burst from my hiding space when suddenly.

Gakushuus body drops, crimson spilling from his neck. Silently spreading across the cold concrete.

"Well then." A deep voice snickered, "I suppose that jobs finished." There stood a man. He was tall, and judging by how his clothes fit him, he was packing some muscle. He had a black and red mask covering his eyes and noes. A tall black hat with cards tucked into the band. The cards appeared to have an emoticon? A face smiling. ( Koro-sensei cards) Each had a different colour, aswell as a different smile or eye slant. Who is this guy?

He began kicking the limp body, blood splattering on his black shoes. He began laughing crazily, quite honestly it scared me. He then stopped, looking at Mrs.Irina.
"I hate hide and seek. Show yourself mouse." He smirked, taking of his hat, red locks visible. Does he mean me?