Physcopath

(Karmas pov)

Well then. This ain't looking good. Think, think, think!!

"Get down on your knees and put your hands behind your back!" One if the big guys commanded, hitting my for head with the tip of his gun.

I did as he said, as I got on my knees, some other dude handcuffed me. Shit okay...I might have to resort to using my blueberry up there...although he only has one bullet. My brain got to thinking. There are 23 guys here, 25 if I include nagisa and I. But I won't.

Realistically this escape would be impossible. But I think it's possible right now.

I had my plan.

As the guy walked up to my face, he rested his finger on the trigger. I just smirked.

"So, what now red devil. Should I shove my dick in your mouth or my gun?" He made a smirk.

I smirked back. "I would greatly prefer the gun to the stub you call a dick."

"Brat! Let's see what that smart ass looks like under the mask" He grabbed the front of my mask, suddenly yanking it of.
"Tch. As I thought. Just a snot nosed brat." He got close to my face, my eyes were closed, I felt his breath on my face. "Your sort of cute though. In a weird way." He grabbed my cheeks. "open your eyes boy!"

I kept my eyes shut as I felt him get even closer. He's most likely trying to distract me. Still; what a perv. It's almost like the rest of the gunman couldn't see him borderline sexually harassing me.

"They're going to hang you boy."

"I wish them luck. Ya see, I'm not a fan of being strangled. I prefer strangaling-" and with that I headbutted him in the head, sending him backward.  The gun men all loaded and aimed. Now to deal with the handcuffs.

(Nagisas pov)

Suddenly Karma had jumped up, and began taking out guys using just his head and legs. He still had his hands tied. And for another thing, even if he did get his gun, he only had 12 bullets.
It said in his mission file that Karma is combat smart, but even I can't see a way out of this.

Then it happened, the rough sound of chains splitting, hitting the floor.
"H-HOW DID YOU GET OUT OF THEM!"
"That's not important! What is important, is this gun." Karma had grabbed his gun, and loaded it. As they all continued shooting and re - loading,  karma moved quickly.

1-2-3-4-5 dead in seconds. Shots to the head. But that's also 5 bullets gone.

6-7-8-9-, 9 bullets gone, and over ten left.
"Hope ya don't mind boys, but I'm gonna put the gun down for a bit. He reached to one of the dead bodies, grabbing a pocket knife.

Guns vs Knives in combat is unlucky.  Never bring a knife to a gun fight! What's he thinking?

He's...crazy...I took a look at his face, as he took down 5 more, blood splatted all over him.

His face had a giant smile plastered over it, his eyes filled with bloodlust and joy. He looked so scary fighting without his mask. So scary it was sending shivers down my spine.

I watched him beat every last one of them with a knife, once he was done. He looked like his sanity had drifted of.

He walked over to the first man he head butted, the man who was harassing him at first. He grabbed him up by his hair, sitting him on his knees holding the knife to his throat.

"Now, should I stick my dick down your throat or my knife?" Karma smirked, slitting the guys throat.

"I wouldn't put it in your filthy mouth anyway." He sighed standing up.

Then as I sighed in relief. I heard a gun click.

"Drop that weapon Red devil!!!" It as the Yakuza. He steadily held a gun at Karma.

"Shit" Karma said dropping the knife. As the Yakuza drew near, it was looking like a bad situation for Karma.

"I'll shoot you, then collect money for you! About ¥100,100,100 right? That's alot. (About the same amount koro-sensei was for.)

"Shit shit." Karma was starring at his gun, the Yakuza had grabbed it. It still had a phew rounds, enough to kill Karma.

(Karmas pov)

This does not look good. I really need to stop being lazy with this kind of stuff. I'll have to work on that.

"Any last words?"
"Oh, oh just one or a phew!"
"Oh and what are those? "
"Bye bitch." I smirked as a golden bullet shot through his head.

I sighed in relief,  as I whipped my head back, sweat falling.
"I knew you'd come through for me baby!" I laughed, glancing toward Nagisa.

He held the gun steadily, with the look of anger in his face.

As I walked back up the stairs, a wad of cash in my hand from the valt, I noticed tears rolling down his face.

"Nagisa?" I questioned.

He jumped at me wrapping his arms around me.
"DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" I was shocked at his yelling. "DON'T EVER LET YOURSELF INTO A NEAR DEATH SITUATION EVER AGAIN! DON'T EVER PUT YOUR WEAPON DOWN AND LET YOURSELF LOOK WEAK! I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE KARMA!" I could feel his tears rolling down my back. Cold and wet.

"I knew I wasn't the only one in love here." I laughed, hugging him back.

This shit is going to be fun.