SAD END

The next day, Kihyun took Hoseok back to the hospital, promising him he'll come visit him soon.

Hoseok was in a very good mood when he came back to the hospital.
Still on his little cloud from the night before, he had a nice day, waiting for his sweet Hyungwon to come see him.

But when the night came, Hyungwon hadn't come. He was a bit disappointed but knew there were days where he would work only in the office.

Sadly, the next day, still no Hyungwon.
Hoseok was getting a bit grumpy but he decided to just pass the time by doodling in his sketchbook.
He smiled when he drew one of cats he and Hyungwon had seen and taken a liking to at the café the other day.

The next day, at 4pm, still no Hyungwon.
Another nurse had come to give him his meal at noon for the last two days, so he was really starting to wonder what was wrong.

He put a pair of jeans and a sweater on and went to Doctor Lee's office.

-

Knock knock.

"Come in"

He opened the door a little and peeked inside. Doctor Lee was working on papers, but put his pencil down when he saw Hoseok.

"Come in Mr Shin, sit down."

Hoseok did as told.

"What's wrong ?"

Hoseok looked down before speaking up.

"I was wondering where my nurse, Mr Chae, was. I haven't seen him for the past three days..."

When he said that, he saw Doctor Lee furrowing his brows.

"Mr Shin, come on, don't tell me you-"

His eyes shot wide open, before he nervously looked down.

"So you don't know ? Your new nurse didn't tell you ?"

Hoseok was getting nervous. What was wrong ? Had Hyungwon changed building ? Changed function ? The nurse hadn't said anything.

"Well, no ? What happened ?"

Doctor Lee looked down.

"He got into an accident."

Hoseok's face turned pale.

"What do you mean an accident ? What happened ? Is he being taken care of in the hospital ? When is he coming back ?!"

"He is not."
Doctor Lee took a sip of his coffee, uninterested.

"Mister Chae got into a car accident three days ago, in the morning. Someone crashed into his car while he was on his way here."

He put his cup down.

"Sorry Mr Shin, but Nurse Chae passed away."

He then yawned and went back to his papers, before finally telling Hoseok :

"He didn't obey me and follow my rules anyways, so you know, that's karma" he smirked, "I guess".