- 12

Knock knock.

"Oh- hm, yes, come in"

Hyungwon opened the door and walked in with a tray in his hands.

" Hm, so.. cucumbers, rice and pork, with a banana. Is that corr- oh"

Hyungwon stopped dead in his tracks as he looked up. He didn't expect to walk in on a shirtless Hoseok, and even less for him to be so... nicely built. Sure, he had noticed the broad shoulders and the tight abs through his shirts, but he was surprised nonetheless.
He was obviously just out of the shower so his chest was still a bit wet, making his body look even hotter.
Hyungwon awkwardly stuttered an apology before putting the tray down on a table.

"It's okay, I didn't know you would come that early. It's alright, don't be sorry." Hoseok, for once, spoke.
He put a tight white shirt on before running a hand through his hair and sitting on his bed, next to the table.
He looked up at a blushing Hyungwon and smirked lightly. Seeing someone react that way made him a bit flustered but really happy.

There was a slight tension in the air so Hoseok spoke up first.

"Thank you for the meal, mister"

At the sound of his voice, Hyungwon was cut out of his little daydream and he hastily bowed to the boy.

"No problem Mr.Shin. Call the front desk if you need anything, I'll be there. Enjoy your meal."

And he walked out of the room.