HAPPY END

A few weeks later, the two boys habits hadn't changed at the hospital. They choose, for Hyungwon's security, to not display affection, no matter where they are in the hospital.
Once every week, they would go out and spend amazing moments together.

But finally came the day were Doctor Lee told Hoseok he was free to leave. He could see the boy was doing much better, luckily without knowing it was thanks to Hyungwon.

He would still have appointments with a doctor outside, but he was finally free to love Hyungwon without having to hide it.

Hoseok was currently living at Kihyun's place, helping him pay rent in exchange.
He had also found a little job as a barista, not far from Hyungwon's place, making it easy for them to see each other.

On a wednesday night, chilling at home with Hoseok and Choco, Hyungwon took his phone and decided to call his best friend.

"Hello Wonnie ?"

"Hey jooheoney, how are you ?"

"I'm fine, and actually really happy that you're calling me for once ! What's up ?" Jooheon exclaimed.

"Well, I was wondering if the invitation to meet your boyfriend still stood ?"

"Yeah, of course ! Wait, that's why you're calling me ?!"

"Hm, yeah ?"

"I'm so glad ! Finally I can introduce him to you !"

Hyungwon laughed at how cute Jooheon's reaction was.

"I was thinking we could go get a drink together or something ?"

"Yes ! We should go to that café we used to go to during highschool !"

"Yeah sure, let's do that. Friday night, around 8pm, is that alright ?"

"Perfect ! I'm so happy, I'll go tell Changkyunnie. Bye Wonnie !"

"Bye jooheoney, see ya ."

As he hung up, he went back to snuggling with his boyfriend.
Hyungwon spoke up, as Hoseok was brushing his hair with his fingers.

"Hoseok..."

"Hm?"

Hyungwon placed his head comfortably on his lap and looked up at him with a sweet smile.

"I'd like to introduce you to my best friend."

Hoseok froze, still a bit shy about how important Hyungwon made him feel.

"He's wanted me to meet his boyfriend for a long time now so, I figured we could go together too ? I mean, only if you're okay with it of course, don't forc-"

"I'd love to."

And he shut Hyungwon up with a kiss.

-

Friday night, when Hyungwon and Hoseok arrived at the café, Jooheon and Changkyun were already there.

When they arrived in front of them, Jooheon smiled at Hyungwon.

"I'm guessing you're Hoseok ?" Jooheon asked the blond, who nodded in response.

"You two look adorable together." he told the two, who were shyly holding each other's hand.
Hyungwon smiled and put a possessive arm around his boyfriend's waist and he turned to face Changkyun.

"Nice to meet you Changkyun. I'm really happy to finally see you after having heard about you for so long."

The four boys started comfortably and happily chatting.
As they were laughing together, a waitress finally came to them.

"I'll take an iced americano" Jooheon said.

"Two, please", added Changkyun.

She wrote it down and turned to the two other boys.

"What can I get you two ?"

They turned to each other and smiled lovingly, before answering in synch.

"Hot chocolate, please !"

FIN