- 5

Later that day, Hyungwon came back to Hoseok's room to serve his dinner.

When he entered, Hoseok was sitting cross-legged on his bed, scribbling down on a notebook.
The boy looked up and closed his book non-chalentely.

Hyungwon put the tray on a little table and put it in front of the boy, but got no reaction.

"What's wrong ? Did I get the wrong menu ?" he asked nervously.

Hoseok shook his head and gave the obviously nervous nurse a soft look.

"No, don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong... I'm just not hungry at all", he said, pushing the table back next to the bed.

Hyungwon sighed and asked him if he could sit and the other gave him space next to him. He sat on the edge of the bed and smiled softly at him.

"I can see this whole hospital thing is not putting you in the best mood and it's absolutely normal. Is there anything in particular bothering you ?"

Hoseok looked up but didn't meet his gaze. He turned his head and started looking out the window.
Hyungwon sighed internally.

They sat in silence for a few seconds, before Hyungwon decided to get up and leave him. He had other patients to feed and Hoseok was clearly not ready to talk or open up to him.
He got up and bowed to the boy, still telling him to try to eat his meal and rest a bit.