- 21

"So, Mister Chae... I heard that you and Mr Shin were getting along quite well, hm?"

Hyungwon furrowed his eyebrows and turned to face Doctor Lee.

"Yes, we were able to talk a little more about his personal story and he started opening up to me a little bit. But... how do you know that ?"

Doctor Lee sat on the edge of his office table and crossed his arms.

"Well, Mister, I was walking in the hallway when I happened to overhear one of your conversions. Seems like you two are getting quite close actually..."

Hyungwon could feel the sudden tension, the sudden negative vibes coming from his boss.
Doctor Lee stood up and walked to Hyungwon, stopping right in front of him, a hand on the wall next to his head.
Hyungwon was frozen as Doctor Lee got even closer and whispered in his ear,

"I do not allow this type of behavior here Mister Chae, it's absolutely forbidden to get all close and caring with patients. You better stop this right now, or I'll make sure you can't see him anymore."

Hyungwon was shocked. He knew Doctor Lee was straightforward and clearly the manipulative type, but this was going too far for his taste.
Until he felt his boss' thigh sneak in between his legs, coming way too close to his crotch for it to be an accidental move.
Doctor Lee took Hyungwon's chin in between his fingers and made him face him, giving him what was probably supposed to be a seductive look.

"I won't allow anyone else getting close to you. You're here to work with me, for me. You are a nurse, I'm the boss, so be sweet and just follow my orders, Hyungwon."

Anger and fear filling his mind, Hyungwon pushed Doctor Lee off him, looking lost.
He knew he couldn't snap at him, his precious job was at risk.
So he just looked to the side and murmured,

"It's Mister Chae."

He walked to the door and saw his boss smirking.

"Understood, I won't act like that again. Goodbye Doctor."

And he walked out, walking away as fast as he could to go home and forget about what had happened.