- 24

They soon arrived. Hoseok got his  bag and looked at Hyungwon.

"Thank you so much for tonight, Hyungwon." He blushed and smiled, "It was very nice. I.. hadn't been this happy for a very long time."

"You're absolutely welcome, it was a pleasure. I really loved spending this moment with you, Hoseok."

As the two boys looked at each other, a tension filled the air in the car.
Rosy cheeks, fast heartbeats, hands laced and Hyungwon's thumb caressing Hoseok's cheek.

And of course, just like that, what was bound to happen, happened.
Both of them leaned into each other and before they really thought about what they were doing, their lips met.

It was breathtaking. The kiss was sweet, it felt perfect, and tasted of chocolate.
Hyungwon's thick lips against Hoseok's plump ones, it felt just right and they were in their own world, sharing this kiss full of feelings.
Hyungwon deepened the kiss with a hand firmly pressed on Hoseok's nape, and the other's hand gripping Hyungwon's shirt, showing how much passion he put into the kiss.

Finally out of breath, the two broke their kiss slowly, still close to each other.
They looked each other in the eyes and they smiled, adrenaline pumping through their veins.

Hoseok opened the car's door and turned to Hyungwon's one last time.

"I don't know if it's too early to say it, but Hyungwon, I think I-"

"I love you."

Hoseok smiled and they pecked passionately one last time before saying goodbye.

"Oh and, be careful on the road... you know, I'm still a bit nervous about that."

"Of course, don't worry."

Hyungwon drove away and Kihyun's front door opened as soon as Hoseok arrived in front of it.

Kihyun smirked.

"Your "friend", huh ?"