Chapter 92

What!!? Did I just hear her correctly? Did she just say what I think she said? She's...pregnant?

So many emotions are flowing through me right now. Almost every emotion under the sun if I am being honest with you. I honestly don't even know what to say as I peer up and the two people that I care most about in the world; Michelle, my gorgeous fiancee and now the mother and carrier of my unborn child, and Robbie, the person who has magical re-entered my life through a series of weird and inexplicable events and made me so happy. I have so many questions that are flowing through my head and are on the tip of my tongue and I want to ask them all but my mouth just doesn't seem to be working. Typical! I have so much to say at the moment and all I can do is gape at Michelle and Rob. 

All of a sudden, I just break down. Tears, tears of pure joy stream down my cheeks just at the sheer thought of becoming a daddy. I'm going to be a daddy in 9 months. Whether it's a little boy or girl, whether we paint their room blue or pink, I don't care. This is the most overwhelming feeling I have ever experienced in my life and I finally just allow myself to crumble and give in to the tears as the roll unchecked down my cheeks.

As my vision begins to blur with the sheer amount of tears that are passing through my eyes, I feel a pair of arms being wrapped around me. Soft, thin arms. It's Michelle. My Michelle. Not just my fiancee anymore, but also the mother and carrier of my unborn child. I mean what is life right now? I though that getting back on the road with the lads was one thing and was the happiest feeling in the world. Then meeting Michelle and falling in love topped that. Then getting engaged topped that! NOW, I am not only going back on the road with my brothers, I have my best friend back also and I am engaged and having a child! I mean, I didn't even know that one person could feel this happy in their life! This is truly the most magical feeling in the world.

''Eh, come on now, Gary. They're happy tears now, aren't they?'' I hear Michelle whisper in my ear as she wraps her arms around the tops of my shoulders, allowing me to nuzzle in to the crook of her neck.

I could stay here all day, especially after the news I have just received. I have to be with her all the time now. She is not allowed to leave my sight. Ever! I need to protect her. No. Not just her. Them. I need to protect them, both!

In answer to her question, all that I am able to do is nod my head against her collarbone as I don't want to loosen my grip on her as I honestly don't ever want to let her go again. EVER! The sheer thought of not having her in my life or be anywhere far away from me for an extended period of time, I just...I just can't even process the thought of it, let alone actually think about it!

I decide that in needing to give her answer, I pluck up my man-pride and breath heavily and deeply before pulling away slightly from her, all the while with my hands firmly locked at the base of her back where the curve in her spine appears. Focusing my vision through my slightly tear covered eyes, I am met with two of the most magical and biggest blue eyes that I have ever seen in my life. I mean sure, I have seen them before. Almost every day when I wake up but I have never seen them this clearly before. They are as blue as the ocean. Stunning.

Taking myself out of my semi-daydream state, I open my mouth to speak but I am immediately rejected as I feel two lips press down on mine for a brief few seconds. Even though the kiss was brief, I felt my stomach flip and fireworks explode in my lower abdomen at the same time. With my eyes briefly closed for the passionate embrace, they flicker open again and I somewhere manage to find a voice even though I am struggling to get my breath back after that whirlwind of a kiss. Short and all as it was.

''Of course, babe. Of course they are happy tears, Michelle'' I reply in a raspy tone as I pull her face towards mine gently and peck her lips softly but still full with love and affection.

Still processing what is going on, I manage to wiggle with hand free and softly spread it across Michelle flat stomach where our child is now beginning to grow.

''How many...how many weeks are you gone, babe?'' I smile up to her as I can't help my eyes fill with water again but this time I don't even care about trying to halt a few escaping a trickling down my cheeks.

Michelle places her two hands at the sides of my face and wipes them away with her thumbs.

''About 5-6 weeks I think. That what the doctors said, but we have a scan in four and a half weeks and then we'll know for sure. I think it must have happened when we were away on holidays in the Bahamas, but I made sure to make it for after the tour. You'll come, won't you?'' A fleeting look of worry flutters over here complexion but is replaced with a little giggling smile when she sees my reaction.

''Silly question, baby. Silly question. I will be here, with you, for every step of the way. I am going to as involved as I possibly can. We are in this together, OK?'' I grin up at her.

I semi realize that Robbie still has his hand on my shoulder which causes me to turn around and I see him. There. Just standing there with tears in his eyes and tissues in his hand.

''Oh mate, eh up! I hope those are happy tears, yeah?''

I don't even get a reply as I sent flying backwards and in to a neck breaking hug from Robbie. He doesn't say anything, but also, nothing needs to be said. I cannot expect an answer from him. Not today. Nothing could upset me today.

''Come on, lad. My baby's uncle can't also be crying all the time..!'' I chuckle out against Rob's forearm, before I turn my head slightly, taking his hand in and reaching over and lightly kiss each of his knuckles softly.

He lifts his head slightly off my shoulder, giving me cause to tilt my head in his direction slightly. I'm met with the wide, tear-stained eyes of Robbie Williams.

''Un..uncle..?'' he splutters out as his mouth hangs in shock.

All I can do is chuckle loudly.

''Yes, Robbie. An uncle. Even though you're not technically his/her uncle, I want you in my child's life. I want all the boys to be uncles to my child''

A massive, ear-to-ear grin splits Rob's face in two before he falls again in my arms, his head resting softly against my chest, just under my chin. I catch a glimpse of Michelle as I peer over Rob's shoulder. She has tears in her eyes at the sight of the two of us. Two people, who have felt so much hurt in the last decade for being apart from each other, being now reunited once again.

''I love you'' I mouth over to her which makes her smile and wipe away a stray tear.

''I love you too Gary, so, so much'' she whispers back.