Chapter 111

***3 Hours Later***

''Oooff..'' I say tiredly as I sit down in to the back of the taxi that has come to collect us from the Safari Park and bring us back to the hotel.

We've had a thoroughly enjoyable day out and one that I will truly remember and cherish for the rest of my life. Seeing Michelle's eyes light at almost every single animal that she saw, was worth all the secrecy and effort to make this day possible and if that is the reaction she has from it, then I won't be hesitating to do it again.

''You tired, babe?'' I hear Michelle say as she settles in next to me in the back of the taxi.

''Mmmhh, just a bit. Might need a nice hot bath and a glass of wine when we get back to the hotel'' I whisper against the shell of her ear as I wrap an arm around her lower back, pulling her closer to me across the supple black leather of the back seats of this Audi taxi.

''Oh, really?'' she whispers back against my chest, her breaths whistles through the fluffy patch of golden chest hair that rests atop my chest.

The tickling sensation of her breath causes my cock to twitch ever so slightly. Hopefully Michelle won't notice it having happened, because if she does, then I know I will be the victim of a torturous onslaught from my beautiful but devilishly-minded wife.

And sure enough I was correct. It's almost as if a switch just goes off in Michelle's head and the wild, kinky and extremely dare-devilish side of her usually more laid-back personality comes to the fore. I feel her hand begin to move south along my chest, tracing the pocket on my white linen shirt that lays above my heart. Her left hand pulls itself away from my lower back and soon begins to play with the short, trimmed hairs on my lower neck. The feeling is so good that it's almost as if a purr like sound escape my lips in appreciation.

Her right hand continues to move in a southward direction, towards what I'm certain is her end-goal destination. I shuffle on the leather seats which results in the material squeaking underneath me. A very childlike smirk and breathless chuckle escapes my lips, ending in a very subtle shake of the head.

However, it doesn't halt her advancements. She continues her journey south until she reaches the waistband of my shorts. Her small hand disappears under the hemline of my shirt where she begins to run her index finger down the length of my happy trail.

''Christ, Michelle..'' I moan hoarsely, as her fingertips move underneath the elastic waistband of my black CK briefs.

''Chelle...stop. Please..'' I beg her, but she just won't listen to me whatsoever.

My length twitches again all on it's own accord and I can hear the smile from Michelle before I see the corner of her mouth curl in to a delighted smirk.

''Chelle..'' I groan again.

This time a little more hoarsely and directly against her ear so she is 100% able to hear me this time. But does it help? No, of course it does not. Her hand continues to invade my briefs until it's find the holy grail. Her hand wraps itself around my semi hard length which immediately twitches again at her contact before hardening slowly but surely at the steadily increasing pressure as she begins to slowly, but surely, move her hand up and down along my length, all the while as the taxi man focuses on navigating his way through the winding streets of Cape Town's District Six neighbourhood on our way back to our hotel. My head flies back on my shoulders making a resounding noise against the headrest as the pleasure that is being inflicted on me increases in what seems like a nano-second all of a sudden. 

Her thumb makes contact with my now slightly damp tip and my leg jerks involuntarily in response. I'm forced to reach out and grab the handle of the door before I put it through the glass of the window and get in shit with the driver! How has he not already turned around in his seat and seen us? How has he not reacted to any of my groans or moaning? He has to know what's going on. He can't be that stupid. Maybe he knows exactly what is going on but just doesn't care! If that's the case, he's an absolute star and will be tipped accordingly!

'Oh Lord, please..please get us back to the hotel Taxi man!' I shout in my head as she wraps her fingers around my length, which is now threatening to burst through my shorts, and begins to pump up and down nice and slowly, but firmly at the same time.

A long, rumbled and throaty groan escapes my lips as my cock twitches once more and hardens to the point of no return. I know well that there is no point in trying to fight it now as we are in the back of a fucking taxi quickly approaching the turn off for the hotel complex.

''Oh shit, Chelle...'' I moan lowly in to her hair as I pull her body closer to mine in order to stifle the groans that rid themselves from my body.

I don't think I can take this onslaught anymore. I see the sign for the hotel up the road and thank God that we are nearly home, but when Michelle runs her thumb along the very moist and pre-cum covered tip, I realise there and then that I need to release. I need to chase this impending end.

''Come on, Michelle. Don't tease me anymore'' I groan again in to her hair.

I feel my length begin to throb and I feel myself begin to rise as I result. The release which I desire so badly is so near and close that I can almost reach out and touch it!

''Chelle...Oh Go-...I...I'm gunna...I..''

As I feel the beginnings of my release and orgasm begin to unravel due to Michelle's nimble and brilliantly erotic handwork. And just as we pull in through the gates of the The Waterfront, I unravel completely as I cannot handle anymore of this torture.

Spilling my load over Michelle's hand, I sigh a low throaty sigh of relief as my hand grips the handle of the door so hard that my knuckles turn white. I erupt in her hand as she rubs her thumb over my now saturated tip once more as I feel my load drip down through her fingers in my briefs as we pull up to the main entrance of the hotel.

''Oh Christ..'' I exhale loudly as I attempt to catch my breath and regain my composure, all the while trying to stuff my semi-hard erection back in to the now messy confines of my black CK briefs, fixing my belt and straightening out my shirt.

When I manage to look over at Michelle, I see her lick the excess cum from the tips of her finger tips and my jaw just drops. I don't even know how I do it but I manage to take out a handful of cash, thrust it in the direction of the driver with a muttered ''keep the change mate..'' thrown in there before taking Michelle by the hand and escorting her from the taxi, through the lobby of the hotel and on towards the elevator to the side of the marbled lobby of the hotel.

''Everything OK, babe?'' I hear her giggle in front of me as the elevator snaps open in front of us.

Thank God it's empty. Basically marching inside, I almost put my fist through the wall as I punch the button for the 21st floor, before throwing Michelle up against the wall of the elevator and slamming my lips on top of hers.

''You're in for it now, babe..''