Chapter 83

We arrive back at the house a few minutes later. As soon as we both set foot inside the front door, I find myself thrown against the wall in the living room as Michelle throws herself at me and starts to kiss me furiously. Woah, she is unbelievably sexy when she is demanding. I don't even have time to catch a breath as my shirt is ripped from my chest and I feel her hands claw at me. From my shoulders, across my pecs and all the way down to my abs. Thank God her hands aren't cold or else my reaction would have been very different.

''Woah, Sophie. Calm down a bit, babe..'' I manage to splutter out as her lips leave mine for a few seconds while her hands run down my chest and hook themselves into the waistband of my briefs.

She's in some sort of rush. Normally, I would never dream of stopping her, but this is just unusual. I mean, I am all for having sex and believe me I love it, but this is unusual behavior from Michelle. I'm normally the one who is in control and leading the charge. Maybe she just wants to be in control this time or maybe not. I just don't know, but I decided that I will allow her to do what she has started. I'd be a fool to interrupt her flow, wouldn't I?

After deciding to keep my mouth shut and letting Michelle continue with her quest, for use of a better word, my eyes roll in the back of my head as I feel Michelle's hands reach into my briefs and take hold of my semi-hard length and begin to rub slowly back and forth.

''Oh...Oooooh...my Gooodd..'' I only manage to slowly groan that out as the pleasure from Michelle's hand right now is pretty much unbearable to the point where I nearly am forced to reach in there and pull her hands away before I reach my limit and release right there in the hallway.

She seems to read my mind as she withdraws her hands and wraps them once again around my neck before slamming her lips onto mine. In a heartbeat, her dress is up and off her shoulders, to leave her standing in front of me in absolutely nothing. I mean, I know she said she wasn't wearing any underwear and boy did she mean it! I am one very lucky man.

She yanks down my trousers and briefs rapidly as I kick them off along with my flip-flops. I quickly grab her by the waist and pull her close to me. My now solid length is the only thing between us. Taking her face in my hands, I softly flick away a loose strand of hair and place it softly behind her ear.

''Hi..'' I whisper quietly.

''Hey'' she says softly back.

Nothing more is said as I take her lips once more and lock them passionately with mine. Tongues exploring each corner of each other's mouths, extracting long and loud groans from both of us. She moves her lips down my jawline and along my shoulders as she slowly sinks to her knees, and without warning, she takes me fully in her mouth, forcing a straggled cry to pass through my lips.

''YES, CHELLE!'' I cry aloud as she takes my entire length in her mouth as I feel my tip hit the back of her throat on more than one occasion.

I feel her rub the part of my length with her hand that she can't always reach with her mouth as I feel myself begin to get closer and closer to my limit. I really don't want to cum yet, but she is showing no signs of slowing down. I mean, I suppose I could always cum again?

''I...I'm gon...I'm gonna...baaaabbee....!!'' I moan loudly as she runs her tongue along my wet tip which is my undoing.

I erupt in her mouth. Load after load of my hot and sticky liquid spills into her mouth which she manages to swallow whole. 'Impressive' I think to myself as I pull her to her feet and slam my lips on hers. I don't even care in the slightest that I just released my load in her mouth, I just need to feel her lips on mine once again.

I lift her up and she wraps her legs firmly around my waist as I carry her over to the doors leading out onto the back terrace and lay her down on the big sun lounger which is covered in cushions. Not giving her any warning, I slam myself into her, making her scream loudly.

''FUCK, GARY!'' she roars just past my ear before her teeth plunge into my shoulder as the feeling nearly overwhelms her completely.

Continuing to pump quickly into her, not giving her a minutes rest, I feel myself begin to climb again. I'm surprised how quickly it has happened but then again, with a girl as beautiful as Michelle, I'm never really surprised.

''Oooh Chelle. I...I'm so close..'' I moan against her shoulder as I feel her begin to tighten around my length as I also feel myself begin to throb inside her, indicating that we are both very close now.

''To...together..?'' she manages to whisper.

''Together, gorgeous'' I groan out in reply.

A few more thrust is all it takes for both of us. Roaring out loud, I explode inside her once more like before.

''SHIT, CHELLE!'' I scream out loud as I empty myself inside her for the second time tonight.

I am vaguely aware of her moans as she also releases and convulses around below me. Crashing down on top of her, I slowly manage to regain my breath as I plant little kiss of her forehead.

''You are amazing, babe. You know that, right?'' I whisper, as I look her dead in the eye.

''When I get the ability to thank you, I will..'' she chuckles as I ease myself out of her and pull her onto my lap.

''I think that drink and hot tub offer still stands, babe?'' I whisper against her neck as I wrap my arms around her from behind and we both recover from that immense and thoroughly tiring shag session.

''I think so, but you are on bar tender duty as I have been shagged into oblivion so I can barely stand'' she chuckles as she very wobbly, stumbles over to the hot tub, flicks it on and steps into the hot and bubbly water.

''Aaaaaaahhh, that's better'' she groans out as I shake my head and make my way over the bar to get us some drinks.

'I think tonight we will get rightly pissed and see what happens' I say to myself as I reach for the Tequila and Vodka bottles and begin to make some drinks.

This hangover is going to be cruel!