Harry rolled his eyes.

"What makes you so sure she's going to win" He asked.

"Did you see her punch the bag? I'm scared that if I don't support her, she's going to use me as her punching bag" He said.

Harry looked at Gemma and she just pointed at Luke, silently agreeing with him while drinking her iced beverage.

I laughed and Harry took my hand, leading me to the middle of the backyard. He was stretching, getting ready but I stopped him.

"Wait" I said. I walked towards him, standing on my toes and kissed him sweetly.

"I love you. You know that right?" I whispered.

He nodded and returned the phrase.

"Well, remember that when you're on the floor, tapping out" I said. He nudged our noses.

He just smiled and shook his head.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

His eyebrows furrowed but before he could do anything I dropped and spun, tripping him.

He pouted and sat there like a big baby.

"That's not fair" He whined.

I looked over at Luke.

"Judge?"

"I think it was pretty fair" He shrugged.

Harry rolled his eyes and got up, narrowing his eyes at me.

"You're on, Atronado" He smirked, stretching.

"Ok. Let's go, Styles" I smirked, nodding my head.

-------

He threw the first punch but I ducked and then swiftly kicked him in knee. He stumbled back and I resumed my position. He jumped up trying to kick me but I ducked, going to hit him.

He dodged my hit with his arm and we went back and forth, dodging hits and throwing some of our own.

I punched the air but he caught my arm, spun me around and put me in a headlock. I looked up at him and he was smirking, obviously distracted. I dug my elbow into his joints and he let go.

It was a general reflex that no one could stop.

He staggered back and I tripped him again. He growled, jumping back up.

"You're pulling back." He stated as we circled each other again.

"Well, if you actually hit me maybe I would go a little harder" I raised my eyebrows and smirked. He narrowed his eyes playfully. I could see how frustrated his got and it was honestly hilarious.

I put my arms out.

"Come at me tiger" I winked.

"It's annoying how most of your names mean wolf, alpha or god" He huffed.

I shrugged.

"Mum knew who she was naming" I said lunging at him. He dodged my hit but landed a swift hit at my hip.

I shook my head, feeling myself getting frustrated from being hit.

He wants the wolf, he'll get the wolf.

I ran at him, jumping and wrapping my legs around his head. He feel to the ground with me still on top of him.

"Ohhh" Gemma and Luke cringed but Anne just laughed.

This crazy family.

Harry looked up at me, pinning my arms behind my back and then pushed me back, flipping our positions.

"Give up and I won't tell anyone" He joked.

I chuckled and shook my head.

I pushed him back, slamming my knee into his shin and then sort of karate chopped him in the neck. He fell of me with a groan and I pinned him down. My hands kept a grip on his neck, not strangling him and my legs held his down.

"Okay you win" He panted. I smiled and pecked his lips and then got up.

"Girl you have to teach my some of that" Gemma said. They clapped and I lifted Harry up. We both bowed mockingly and Harry pouted.

"Baby I know you let me win. I love you" I whispered, kissing him. He smirked and kissed me back.

"Anything for you" He whispered. I pulled back and then walked away, scoffing to myself.

That cocky bastard, he knows he didn't let me win but yet he still went with it. I shook my head and chuckled to myself.