"You're the Reckless Princess" He said, pointing a finger at me. I nodded my head smiling.

"Reckless Princess?" Harry asked, appearing behind me.

I chuckled.

"Yeah. When I was young I used to create trouble everywhere I went and persuade all the kids to play in the mud with me, so the kingdom named me the Reckless Princess. My fourth name actually means Reckless." I smiled.

"Wow. Even then you were this bad" He smiled, kissing my cheek.

"Yep" I confirmed.

"Well I think that's enough confessions for today. Aria we'd love for you to stay with us for the rest of your stay." Anne said.

"Oh no, I don't want to intrude or anything" I replied. Let's just say asking others for things was definitely not my thing. In fact, I hated it completely.

"Nonsense. You can stay with Harry in his room. Sleep in the motel tonight, check out in the morning and bring your bags over" She smiled, bringing me in for a hug.

"Ok. As long as it isn't a problem" I said, wrapping my arms around her. I must say the woman was quite tall. They all were. I was probably closer to Theo's height than anyone else.

"Shush, it isn't a problem at all" Gemma said as she hugged me goodbye.

I smiled and said goodbye to Luke before walking to the door with Harry.

"Thank you for making me tell them." I sighed.

He grinned and kissed me.

"Love you" I whispered against his lips and he returned the saying. I hugged him and then walked out the door into the dark night.

My life is the happiest it has been in a long time and for once I'm not even worried about it.

------

I woke up, doing my daily routine and then choosing an outfit for the day.

I wore a dark blue slightly cropped shirt that had a tie at the bottom, with the words 'life, what else is there to say' on it. With, black tights, loop earrings, straightened hair, and black slip-on shoes then kept in my crystal nose stud and belly button piercing.

I packed all of my things before formally checking out of the motel and then rolling my suitcases to Harry's house. He would've picked me up but I insisted I come on my own, considering the motel was only two streets away. I walked past the docks on my way there and noticed a small boat but I wasn't dressed or prepared for a confrontation, so I quickened my pace and finally arrived.

I knocked on the door and Anne opened it, ushering me in and taking my suitcases.

"No it's fine. I'll take them up to Harry's room" I said.

"Thank you darling" She kissed my cheek and then resumed her duties in the kitchen.

I carried my suitcases up the stairs quickly but I couldn't help but follow the sound of Theo's cries until I found myself in his nursery. Gemma was bouncing him up and down with rings under her eyes but he obviously wasn't going to sleep.

"He isn't sleeping" She groaned as I neared them.

"I can take him" I offered.

"Really? Thank you so much" She passed him to me and sat down. The poor girl.

"Go sleep I'll go give him to Harry because I have to go out" I said, bouncing the baby.

"Where to?"

"Run an errand" I winked at her and she seemed to get what I was talking about.

After getting the 411 on Theo, I exited her room with him in my arms. I opened the door to Harry's room, dragging the suitcases with me. Harry was still sleeping but I didn't mind that. I put Theo on his stomach and he shifted a little when Theo jumped. I crawled next to Haz and kissed his cheek.

"Haz. Wake up baby" I whispered as I ran my fingers through his hair lightly. He stirred some more but didn't wake up. I looked at Theo and shrugged. I lifted Theo and put him on Harry's chest. He started jumping and I laughed when Harry groaned.

His gorgeous green eyes looked at me then at Theo and he playfully growled at him picking him up and playing. I laughed but then remembered my 'errand' to run.

"I need you to look after him for Gemma, I have to go out" I said, as I loaded my guns and packed myself with necessary weapons. I put on proper shoes, changed my shirt into a low cut black crop top and then loaded my final gun.

"Where to" He asked.

"Docks. I saw a small boat there and a shipment should be coming in at 1 today" I walked towards him, bending down to peck his lips. He pouted, asking for another kiss but I shook my head and motioned to the baby.

"I love you" He whispered against my lips.

"Love you" I whispered back and then quickly pecked his lips again. I moved to Theo and picked him up, spinning him around.

"And I love you too Theo, be good for Uncle Harry" I said, kissing his cheek and then giving him back to Harry.

"Harry?" I said as I walked towards the door.

"Yeah?" He asked.

I looked back at him so he knew I wasn't kidding.

"Do not follow me unless I call you"

A/N Sorry for this update being so late!!!