Learn about 'Punish a Muslim' day. (And fight back with 'Love a Muslim' day)

I just fucking

UGH

Omfg 

Omfg 

This was sent out to families in the UK, and I'm fucking PISSED

Yeah, please, torture innocent people saying that they're a 'threat to your goddamn way of life'.

WHAT FUCKING TERRORIST GROUP HAS THE EXACT GODDAMN LINES

YEAH

FIGHT TERRORISM WITH FUCKING TERRORISM

SUCH A GODDAMN GREAT IDEA 

FUCKING HIPPOCRITES

And You know what?

I ain't shutting tf up about this.

But this isn't what pisses me off the most, it's the attitude of people looking at this.

I showed my mom, she said 

"Ten percent of people on the internet are sickos, you can't change it, so just ignore it"

Actually, Yes you fucking can.

The only reason nothing changes is because fuckers ignore problems, cause 'they can't change it'

Shit like this fucking happens because everyone ignores the goddamn underlying racism, sexism, homophobia and denies it, and the problem just grows back under our noses.

We're no better than the people that sent these letters, than the people in ISIS, if we ignore the goddamn problem.

And here's how we can rectify this.

If you looked closely at the letter, you'll notice that the day this was put on April 3rd. 

We fight back against this racism on the same day. For the people that are afraid of what could happen to them on that day. To show our inter-religous love for one another, because Muslims did nothing wrong.

On April 3rd, no matter what time zone you're in, do something nice for a Muslim.

Buy em lunch, hug em (If they're okay with it of course), Smile, post them something nice, or just comfort them in general.

Just make them feel welcome on the day they're afraid they could get butchered.

Fight the Hate with goddamn Love, to show the people that are targeted in this letter that we stand with them, that we will never hate them, and that they'll always be loved in our hearts.

I declare April 3rd to be 'Love a Muslim' day. 

And y'all better do your part.

I suggest tagging everyone you know to this shitty ass post, for 'Love a Muslim' day, to fight against this hate.

(Oh, and yes, I'm fucking serious about this self-proclaimed day. Time to try to copy and paste around a hundred tags ;-; )

(Also, If you can't do it on April 3rd, try doing it this next week or the week after it or in that week itself, the point of this is to spread love, April 3rd is just a day for all of us to unite against this hate and overcome it, but love can be spread on any day)

-A pissed Indian who is gonna see 'Love a Muslim' day through to the end.