Dear Muslims,

If you thought this was gonna be a hate rant against you then you have not read my last post in this book. (Might give some context to this post)

Anyways, I'm gonna get straight to the point.

You've been suffering for too long on your own.

Yeah, I just stated the obvious, don't judge me. (.-.)

The Xenophobia and Islamophobia against you has grown over the years, due to stupid decisions on those in power from where I live to people just being, well, butts, and for now....

People have ignored it.

Sure, we as a human race see your suffering, we empathize with you for a bit, but then, being the way we're born, we lose interest, our fire to protect you  from xenophobic twats dies down and we soon forget about the world's hatred against you.

But you still suffer, and it seems like nothing seems to change.

But stuff HAS changed.

Due to human ability to ignore stuff we don't wanna look in the eye, the racism and xenophobia against you, your brethren, has gotten even worse.

Even I'm susceptible to this, I hadn't gotten this fired up until I saw this

In the UK, these letters were sent out to a neighborhood, a majority of the people there of your very same religion, fellow children of Allah

In the UK, these letters were sent out to a neighborhood, a majority of the people there of your very same religion, fellow children of Allah. (I'll remove that last phrase if it pisses you off)

I believe I don't have to explain how horrible this is, any human with humanity left should know.

Hatred against you has grown, into something like this. The one investigating this have no idea if it's just a joke, or if it may be something that might actually happen.

Either way, now that this is out, others might try to do something like this to you, inspired by the show of radical hatred making someone believe that hurting you is right, that they're justified to hurt you.

They're not, and We know that.

But that isn't my main point.

A lack of show of love towards you, to your families, your relatives, has caused this hate to flourish, the lack of the ability for humanity to actually get it's head in the game and try to help you.

It's a failure on our part to ignore the hatred, to think 'it doesn't involve us'. 

It involves us when our fellow humans are being targeted like this, no matter what.

Hence why I formed the 'Love a Muslim' day, to be put on the same day as 'Punish a Muslim' day listed up above.

Because I'm tired of waiting, of you guys, my family in this world, getting hurt and getting no love.

I posted this message today, mainly to convey one thing.

We all love you. You're our family in this world, and I know that we shall stand with you when you're being hated upon. That you shall never have no support of people that care about you.

I, personally, pledge today on everything I hold dear, that I, ____, _______________, shall not ignore the hatred against you. I will rush to your defense when someone speaks bull upon you and your family, that acts of widespread hatred against you shall be addressed and forever remembered by me, that I will not rest until the last hater has stopped, has learned to love you all as much as I do.

I doubt I'm the only one making that pledge right now, internally or externally.

So remember, the next time someone tries to pull off a hijab of someone you know/yourself, that when you get strange stares from people when you enter a store to buy groceries, or when you can feel the stares and whispers on your back when you're on a playground, that we're behind you. 

When someone tries to insult your religion, we shall stand by you and slowly spread our love to you to others.

When people stare, we will not judge you as they do and we will make them realize that you are normal, that you mean no harm and are our brothers/sisters/siblings.

When people whisper, we shall simply turn our backs on them with you, and fabulously shashay away from them with you.

Because you're our family, and we won't ignore your struggles.

So the next time someone insults you, or hurts you for who you are, know that we're right behind you, rooting for you to be your fabulous self no matter what.

You are not alone in this world.

Sincerely,

___________