14.

" jack...w-what?"

" We've been together for 3 months now...and i can tell already that I'm gonna be obsessed with you forever just not creepily" he chuckled " This tour would've been a bummer with out you...i would be so depressed...missing the love of my life..." he said caressing my cheek and smiling cutely.

i giggled smiling too still completely lost.

" What I'm saying is...you're the best thing to happen to me and i thought giving ypu a promise ring would be enough but...its not...i know its not for me...i knew you would come looking for me and i planned it so perfectly...i knew you would hear...and im sorry for scaring you cutie but this was all apart of my plan...My plan to..." he smiled and got down on one knee.

my eyes widened and i covered my mouth as tears built up for the millionth time...

" to propose to the most gorgeous girl ive ever seen...it doesn't have to be soon...years later i will still probably love the fuck out of you..." he smiled weakly " but...Victoria Noni Ray, will you marry me?" he asked hopeful, holding a beautiful diamond ring in a blue velvet box.

i fanned my face shocked.

"o-oh my god y-yes" i nodded frantically " yes ill marry you" i cried smiling

A huge grin spread across his face and he stood up picking me up and holding. He pulled back and planted a passionate kiss on my lips before looking into my eyes.

" I love you so much"

*
" So my best friends are engaged now...and were not celebrating?" Johnson scoffed plopping down on the little couch in our room.

" we're not...celebrating yet..." jack said pointing between all three of us " but we should be" he said smirking and kissing on my neck.

i giggled wrapping my arms around his neck and connecting our lips. Jack deepened the kiss pulling me on his lap so i straddled him.

" oh god...can you guys go a day...geesh"

" no" jack moaned gripping my butt in his hand.

" im gonna go get something to eat not that you care" Johnson mumbled walking out the room.

A soft moan escaped my lips as jack sucked and kissed on my neck.

"im gonna fuck you so hard" he mumbled rubbing hid thumb in circles on my clit.

i moaned louder rolling my eyes back at his dirty talk.

I bit my lip, noticing the way Jack was eyeing me up and down after that moan, and i decided to be a little daring.

I rolled from under him, standing beside the bed, I reached down and pulled his large hoodie over my naked body, turning and wiggling my butt a bit, looking back at Jack who had his lip between his teeth and his eyes glued to my ass as I slowly started to let my hair down, bending over giving Jack a great view.

I stood back up, tossing my head back, your hair flying up above me, and then behind, bouncing a bit before resting on my back.

Jack saw that happen as if it was in slow motion. He was so fucking turned on, and i only just took my hoodie off, but damn.