"Jarvis! I need you to drive us to the bowling alley, stat!" Tony shouted. He ran out to the limo with Bruce following close behind him.

"Thanks for letting me use your lab, Tony!" Bruce said with a smile once they got in the car.

"Anytime, science bro!" Tony sat across from Bruce and folded his arms behind his head.

******************

Chris and Tom where the first people at the bowling alley. They sat down at some chairs in the front while they waited for everyone else.

"How exactly do you do this, brother?" Chris whispered to Tom.

"I don't know. I have never heard of this sport." Tom observed the bowling alley. He watched a group of people roll their ball down the lane and knock down some pins. "I think the goal is to knock down the pins at the end with your ball." He pointed out the group of people to Chris.

"I'd rather be hunting bilgesnipe," Chris said.

"What's a bilgesnipe?" Steve asked as he walked over to them.

"Steven!" Chris hopped off his chair and embraced Steve in a big hug.

Tom slapped Chris' shoulder and looked at him angrily. "That is not how you greet people here!"

Chris pulled away from Steve and smiled awkwardly. "I apologize, Steven."

"You weren't at my locker, how did you get invited?" Tom asked, rudely.

Chris lightly hit Tom on the arm and gave him an angry glare.

Tom ignored Chris and looked back at Steve.

"Bruce texted me, so I came." Steve sat down in the seat next to Tom. "Hope I'm not intruding or anything."

"Not at all!" Chris shouted. "All are welcome!"

"Tony will probably be mad." Steve sighed.

"Tony will be mad about what?" Tony said as he walked over to the three boys.

"Hello, Stark," Tom mumbled when he saw Tony.

"Thomas," Tony said blandly. "Hey Chris." His eyes moved to the boy sitting next to Tom. "Steve, my man!" He said with fake excitement.

"Steve's here!" Natalie said when she walked in and heard Tony. She ran over to Steve and hugged him. "Good to see you, buddy!"

Chris nudged Tom, "See, that is an acceptable way of greeting someone."

Tom groaned at Chris and shrugged off his comment. He stood up and held out his arms, then embraced Natalie in a hug when she was free.

Natalie hugged him back and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Good to see you too, Tom."

Tom blushed and smiled. He put his arm around her waist and looked around at everyone else.

"Where's archer boy and Pepper?" Tony asked obnoxiously, looking at his watch. "It's already 8!"

Just at that moment, Clint opened the door and walked in with Pepper behind him. "The party don't start till I walk in!" He said as he walked over to his friends.

"Looks like we are all here." Bruce smiled and walked over to the counter to get his bowling shoes.

The others followed behind him and got their shoes. Chris and Tom had quite a problem figuring out what size they were before coming over to the lane with everyone else.

Tony took the liberty of entering everyone's name into the computer.
Tony = #1
Bruce = Science Man
Clint = Hawkeye
Natalie = Natty Poo
Pepper = Pepz
Chris = Point Break
Tom = Rock of Ages
Steve = Stevie

"Alright, get ready to be blown away!" Tony said with confidence as he picked up his ball. He walked up to the lane and pulled his ball back then released it.

"Gutter ball!" Clint shouted when Tony's ball rolled into the gutter almost immediately.

Tony spun around and looked at Clint angrily. "This next one will be a strike, you'll see!" He picked up another ball and bowled it.

"Wow you really suck!" Clint said when Tony's ball only hit one pin on the end.

"It's ok, Tony, I'm probably worse!" Pepper said to comfort Tony. She slapped Clint lightly on the arm. "Don't be rude."

Bruce got up to bowl and knocked down three pins the first roll. The second roll he rolled a spare. "I didn't know I had it in me." He high fived Tony as he walked back to his seat.

Clint got up and immediately rolled a strike. "Looks like another thing I beat Tony Stark at!" He said with a smirk to Tony.

Tony frowned, then remembered gym class. "You still can't beat me at basketball though!"

Natalie was up next. She picked up the ball and rolled it down the lane, knocking down eight pins. "Dam," she mumbled, picking up another ball. She rolled again and missed the last two.

"It's ok, wait until you see me bowl." Tom said to her with a smile, trying to be reassuring.

Pepper got up next and bowled a five and then a spare. She smiled and sat down next to Clint when she came back.

"Good job, Pepz," Clint said, mocking the name Tony gave her on the computer.

Pepper gave him a fake smile and crossed her arms, then looked back towards the lane where Chris was preparing to bowl.

Chris picked up the heaviest ball he could find and walked over to the lane. He took a moment to observe the lane and the pins before chucking the ball at them. Good news was, he got a strike. Bad news, he broke the lane.

The manager at the bowling alley kicked them out and told them never to return, because they had just cost him thousands of dollars in repairs.

"Way to go, Chris!" Tom shouted at him as they walked out.

"I apologize, brother and friends." Chris frowned and looked at the floor.

Tony patted his back, "It's all good, Chris. That was hilarious!"

Bruce smiled. "It was pretty dam funny. How did you even do that?"

Tom glared at Chris as a reminder not to say anything stupid.

Chris just shrugged. "I don't know!" His voice echoed through the parking lot. "I just did."

They all laughed at Chris and began to walk further away from the alley. Even though they weren't there for more than a half hour, they each enjoyed their night. It had been much more fun than they expected, and they planned on finding a new alley and doing it again.