Strolling down the elevator I got there with three minutes to spare and immediately when I took a seat Miss Mayer with a pile of files came in the room adjusting her glasses.

The thing I noticed the most about her was that she wore glasses while reading and sometimes while typing.

The room was filled with employees with a title on them and their personal assistants.

I noticed that she took a seat at my right.

Wow she had a big chest.

Looking my way she flashed a smile and went back to copying the files.

From the time to time that I have seen her walking working or just not facing me I noticed that she was loaded in the two sides.

The behind and the front.

She seemed to be on the slimmer side but her chest and ass couldn't say the same.

She had a big enough chest for men on the lower floor to be looking her way some even shamelessly undressing her.

Then there was her ass that always seemed to fit in those tight but professional pants she always wore.

Those skirts she wore.

But there was definitely one bigger than the other and that was surely not her ass even thought it was enough to give her a shape and make the pants look mighty.

And they way she carried her self said it all.

Confidence.

Nodding her way my face hardened as my cousin strolled in her head held high and her eyes harder looking ahead she took a seat at the other end of the table and in less time we had begun our meeting.

Anais~~~

After a tiresome week the weekend finally kicked in and by that time I was read to move all my belongings in my new apartment that was big stable and comfortable enough for me and my baby.

It wasnt as fancy because I wanted something I could afford and pay for without any help from my parents or my aunt who always seemed to send Antoin to check on me.

"Mommy" said the small voice hugging my legs.
As he looked down at my toe ring grinning .

"Yes" I said looking down at him taking his hand.

He watched wary as the movers moved all the boxes and the necessities in the truck.

The house was empty left with the white walls the worn out kitchen and the dying floor.

"You brushed your teeth baby?" I asked as he looked at me with his moss green eyes.

"Yea" he said looking at me his hands held high motioning me to lift him up.

Lifting him up when he was in my face he breathed out making me smell his mint breath and a smile spread on my face.

"Okay let's grab breakfast then we go okay?" I said looking at him.

By Sunday morning we were done with all the packaging and unpacking with the help of my mother and Malia we were done and the house looked marvelously full.

A running cy was still energetic due to all the sugar he ate.

Too energetic for a three years old at nine pm.

I blamed it all on my dad and brother who allowed him to eat three packets of skittles and in addition to that a scoop of chocolate icecream.

For goodness sake who allowed a kid to eat that much sugar in just one day and because of that I made them babysit him the whole night and even tuck him into bed.