Poor Harry

*Louis P.O.V*
We just got to the hotel and Harry was asleep. He fell asleep on the way there. Liam carried him up while I carried the bags. I got our key cuz we reserved our room already and we went to check it out. We got two rooms. One for Liam and one for me and Harry. Liam got his own room cuz he older but if we stay longer we will rotate every week. I gave liam his key and took Harry to our room. I put him on his bed and he starts squirming. I ignore it and sit down on my bed and scroll on Insta. After about 5 minutes I look at Harry and Harry's squirming has gone wild. It continues and I start to see sweat. He starts yelling out "Daddy no! Daddy stop! Daddy please!" Over and over again. I get up and shake him lightly. "Come on bud. Get up your scaring me." I say as I push him again. He starts yelling louder and I push him harder waking him up. He sits up panting frantically looking around. "Harry what's wrong?" I said as I grab both of his shoulders. "N-ni-nia-niall. I-I n-need h-hi-him. Pl-please." He whimpers out. He curls up in a ball and cries. I go to touch him and he cried out a ear piercing scream. "Noo!!" He yells out.
I call Liam and he tries to touch him and its the same result. "Call Niall. Get him over here." Liam says. I nod and pull out my phone to call. I just wanna know what's wrong harry please.
*Harry P.O.V*
We were on our way to the hotel when I feel asleep. I had the most horrid dream. Its was a flashback. I've been having them alot over the past couple months but this one was the worst by far. Before it was once a week and now its every night. This nightmare was terrible. I was younger by a lot of I remember I was with Niall in our bed. Then someone walked in. It was our "dad". He shook me to wake me up. "Its playtime." He said. I thoght oh no. He picked me up and took me to a room. It was him and 2 other guys. He set me in the middle of the room and told me to strip. I listened and one guy came up to me. "Hi little both. Ready for some fun?" He asked taking dick out. Before anyone said anything else Niall busted in. "Don't hurt him! Hurt me!" He said pushing me behind him. "Niall. Go back to bed. I don't want you." Said "dad". Then the other guy said "what are you willing to do to make sure we don't touch your precious brother?" He asked walkjng up to us and caressing Niall's face. "Anything." Niall said with a whimper tears forming in his eyes. "We can have more fun with Niall Nick." The guy who touched Niall said. "Dad" sighed and nodded. "Niall go put him to bed." He said. Niall nodded and took me to our room and redressed me. "What's gonna happen?" I asked. "Nothing go to sleep. Goodnight I love you." He said and kissed my head. He left the room and not even 5 minutes later I hear Niall's loud screams and the guys moan in pleasure. I cover my ears and I can still hear. I go back down there and see the door is open a little. I peak through and see Niall getting a silly up his butt and in his mouth. He's crying and looks in pain. And "dad" is hitting him on his back with a belt over and over. I guess he bite down on the guys willy cuz the one with his willy in his mouth pulled it out and smacked him on his face hard. The guy with his willy in Niall's butt hit his butt really hard cuz it turned red. As Niall cried and begged them to stop they laughed. I couldn't watch anymore so I slowly walked away. I went back to bed and cried for Niall. I cried for him and all the no's and stop's and begs to stop. I couldn't fall asleep. After about 4 to 5 hours Niall came back limping. I pretended to be asleep as he climbed into bed. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head. "Ill take it all so you won't have to. I love you harry. You won't ever have to worry about getting hurt I promise. I promise." He said and fell asleep. I cried some more as Niall's screams of pain haunted me. I woke up to louis waking me but I couldn't hear him. I looked around and I saw Niall getting hit again. I scream I wanted Niall and curled up in a ball and cried. I want Niall. He's okay right? He loves me right? Right?!?