Is this messed up?

*Louis P.O.V*
I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened on eyes and saw Papa telling me it's time for school. "Wake up babe." He said. "I'm up." I said sitting up and rubbing my eyes. He smiled and walked away. Maybe to wake up Niall and Harry and all the others. I got up and grabbed my stuff and took a shower. I got out the shower and went downstairs. I saw everyone but Niall eating breakfast. "Hey dad? Where's Niall?" I asked. "I dont know. He probably got a ride. Dont worry." He replied eating his pancakes. (Since he don't eat pork he wont in the story but everyone else will.) I nodded and ate my grits and bacon. After 10 minutes dad took us to school and we got there with 5 minutes to spare. I went to find Niall. I went to his classroom and he wasn't there. I wonder where he is. I walked off to my class to start the day.
*Niall P.O.V*
I walked my 1 mile to school like I do each day. They pass by me everyday and dont even notice. I checked my phone I pay for and seen it was 8am. SHIT!! I ran to school cause it was only 3 blocks away. I didn't stop by my locker and ran straight to class. Everyone looked up at me and I froze. "I'm sorry. I woke up late and couldn't make it here in time." I said looking down. "How were you late when your brother Louis stopped by to see if you where here and Harry's here?" Mr.payne asked. "I got a ride with friends but didn't and we forgot to check the time. Sorry." I said. "It's alright. But if it happens again you will get detention." He replied. I nodded and grabbed my things and sat down. I ended up putting my head down and falling asleep. I woke to someone shaking my shoulder. "Niall? Bub time to get up." A voice said. I opened my eyes and saw it was Mr.Payne. "What happened?" I asked. "It's time for your next period. You gotta get up." He said. I nodded and grabbed my bag and walked to my next class. Hope this day goes well.
                    *Skip to Lunch*
I was on my way to the band room and I saw my bully Luke coming up to me. "Hey faggot!" He said punching me in my face. I didn't respond of do anything to prevent it because I simply don't care anymore. "Cat got your tongue?" He asked as he punched me again. I fell to the ground and he straddled me and punched me left to right. "Boys!" I heard a teacher yell. I looked to my right to see Mr.Payne. He pulled Luke off of me and looked at me in disappointment. "Office! Now!" He yelled. I hung my head low and walked. The principal called my "dads" to pick me up because we both got suspend for 2 weeks. Papa came and picked me up and looked so disappointed in me. "Your father will deal with you." Papa said. I nodded my head and followed him into the car. It's been a while since I have been in a car so I don't know what to do. We got home and I went straight to my room. At around 5 dad came home and went up to my room. He walked in and slammed the door. I jumped. "What the hell is wrong with you? Getting into fights and shit?" He asked yelling at me. I stayed looked at my fingers. "You are a disgrace! You beat up a innocent boy! Why did we adopt you?! It was a mistake!" He said making me feel hurt. He walked out slamming my door making me jump again. I curled into my ball and laid down and cried. I fell asleep to my crying. Why can't i do anything right? Do I have to die for them to forgive me? I'll do it if I have too.

(Hello beautiful people. I will be writing 2 chapters tomorrow cause I got nothing to do. Until next time. *Flys awayyyyyyyyy*