What the funny exclusives!

*Niall P.O.V*
She said yes. Yes! "Where are we going?" She asked. "It's a suprise." I said smirking. "Ok. Let me call Cameron and Justye so thet canpick me up." She said taking her phone out. "Who are they?" I asked. "My twin annoying older cousins that are visiting." She said texting them instead. "Nooooooo. Stay." I said hugging her from behind. "I'll see you tomorrow. I promise." She said. I nodded and let go. After 20 minutes they came and picked her up. I did not see what they look like so I was scared for her and told her to text me when she's home. I was walking to my room when I heard "Niall?! Come with me for a minute." Zayn Yelled. I sighed heavily and walked over to him. "Yes?" I asked. "Do you or don't you want yo try to fix what happened?" He asked. That question suprised me.  Well I do but I haven't been acting like it. I don't forgive them and Harry but I forgive Louis and Liam. "Work harder for my trust and maybe I will think about forgiving you guys." I said. "I'm not trying anymore till I get an answer! I'm working toward nothing that matters at this point! If you want me to gain you're trust gain mine!" Zayn yelled. I was shocked. But  we all knew he was gonna yell. "I can not gain something I did not break." I said as a comeback. He sighed. "I ask myself everday. Why did we adopt Niall? Why did we choose to be nice and get you and Harry? I mean. If it was just Harry we wouldn't have this mess. Now would we?" He asked being extremely hurtful. "It is not my fault you decide to be a thoughtful person for once!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and ran upstairs to my little attic. "Dad!!!" I heard Louis and Liam yell. "Get out!!" I heard Justin yell. I just blocked everythung out by going to sleep. When I woke up I realized All the kids were looking for me. Even Harry. I just sat up there like a wimp. I checked my phone and El texted me an hour ago that she got home and couldn't wait for our date. I corrected couldn't with could not and she sent me an angry face. She can always make me laugh mo matter what. I love that about her.
(Sorry guys. I have been busy with school and trying to get the school to have a talent show. It's pretty time consuming but I promise I will finish this book!)