Helping

*Niall P.O.V*
I woke up next to a warm body that was hugging me. I looked up and was met to Louis on his phone scrolling through it. He looked down at me and smiled. "Good morning Nialler." He said. "Good morning Louis." I said getting out of his arms and looking down. It's not polite to look someone in the eye. "Nialler? Pleas look at me." He said quietly. I slowly looked up at him. "The doctor said you could go home. Do you want me to call dad to pick us up?" He asked. "Um? I do not have a dad. You do. See a dad or papa is someone who cares for you and loves you with all there heart. Since I am a waste of space I do not have that type of love because I am not worthy of it. Also I do not want to bother them." I replied. "Babe. You a worthy of love and you are not a waste of space. Like you said last night. You where put on his earth for a reason. Now you just have to find it. And i'll help you through all of it." He replied. No one has ever said anything to me with such care. "Lou? Can we start off small? I just do not want be disappointed when you leave me." I replied. "I'm not leaving ni. I promse." He said. "Everyone does." I said quietly hoping he did not hear. He got out of the bed and gave me a bag. "I got papa to bring me some of your clothes. Go and change in the bathroom." He commanded. I nodded grabbed the bag and got changed.

(His outfit^)I walked out of the bathroom and saw Louis waiting for me

(His outfit^)
I walked out of the bathroom and saw Louis waiting for me. "I'm sorry I made you wait." I said. "Don't apoligize. Let's go." He said. I followed him and we walked in silence to the "house". As soon as I walked in I was attacked by a lot of hugs. It felt weird so I did not react. They let go and I saw Harry crying along with Zayn. "Please do not cry." I said being uncomftable. "We were just worried Ni. Do you want something to eat? I know you didn't eat at the hospital." Justin said. "I'm not hungry Justin. I just need to do my homework." I said walking upstairs and into my room. I started on my homework but my stomach started to growl. I do not eat because I am fat enough. I weigh a ton. I'm just a freak.
*Zayn P.O.V*
Niall just called Justin by his real name. We fucked up really bad. We need to fix this. "Dad? What's wrong with Niall? I'm scared." Harry said hugging me. I hugged back and kissed his forehead. "We didn't show him enough love babe." I said sadly. He pulled away. "But you can fix it right?" Liam said beating Harry to it. "I dont know." I said honestly. "But you have to. Niall is really broken." Liam replied. "It's our fault for neglecting him. We have to fix it." Lou said. "Lou is right. We have to fix it and no matter what he says we will." Justin said. We all nodded. "Can we have a movie night and invite Niall so he can eat?" Harry asked. "Sure. Wanna go and ask?" I asked. He nodded and went upstairs. We all got the movie and the snacks.
*Harry's P.O.V*
I walked up to his room and knocked on the door. "Come in!" He yelled. I opened the door and saw him doing his homework. "Ni? Come downstairs. It's novie night." I said. "No thank you. I have to finish my homework." He replied. "But it's the only time we do this. Please Ni?" I begged. He sighed and stood up. "I'll go." He said. I smiled and ran back downstairs. We started to watch "Were the Miller's'. I sat next to papa and Liam next to him. Then it was dad then Niall and Louis. It was funny and I noticed Niall didn't eat any snacks. "Ni? Want some chips?" I asked. "No. Not hungry." He claimed. "Ni? Please babe. Just eat one pack of chips." Lili begged. "I'm not hungry." He said a little loud. "Please?" I begged. "I'M NOT HUNGRY!" Niall yelled"Lower your voice and eat the bag of damn chips!" Dad yelled. Niall flinched and put himself into a ball and whimpered. "Please do not hurt me. I'll eat it just do not hurt me please?" He begged. Dad's face softened. Louis got up and picked him up and told him he was safe and rocked him to sleep. Louis stood up and walked to the stairs but stopped and turned around to dad. "Yelling makes him scared. But you wouldn't know that." He said and walked upstairs. "Go to bed boys." Papa said. Me and Lili walked up but I grabbed lili's hand. "Can I sleep with you?" I asked. "Sure bub." He said. I got into his bed and snuggled up to him."Love you." I said. "Love you too." He replied as I went to sleep.
*Louis P.O.V*
I was putting Niall on his bed when I noticed he isn't in his pj's. I shook him lightly. "Ni? Get in your pj's." I said. "Can you keep a secret?" He asked half awake. "Sure bub." I said. "You can change me but pleas don't tell anyone what you see." He begged. I realized he said don't instead of do not like always. "Okay. I promise." I said. I pulled off his shirt and saw a lot of cuts on his stomach. I'll ask him about it tomorrow. I put a t-shirt on him and took off his jeans and put on sweats. I tucked him in and was about to leave when he said "Stay?" "Of course bub." I said. I too off my shirt and socks and laid down next to him. He snuggled up to me and I kissed his head. "Love you." I said. I didn't hear a respond because I heard soft snores coming from his lips. I cooed and fell asleep to it.
*Zayn P.O.V*
I went upstairs and got into bed along with Justin. "Wanna talk about it?" He asked. "No. Just let me hold you. Please?" I asked. He smiled and snuggled up to me. "I love you so fucking much." I said squeezing him. "I love you too." He said. I kissed him and laid back down and fell asleep.
(No authors note today. Will update soon.)