Chapter 7-"Take Care"

Tiana's Pov

I laughed to myself as I exited the car still seeing his expression in my head. He looked like a lost puppy but with lust in his eyes. He looked cute if I do say so myself. As I was about to enter the club the bouncer held out his arm. "Sorry Ms this party is V.I.P" he said pushing his dark glasses up.

"Yeah I know I was in-" I got cut off by another voice. "She's with me." I glanced over my shoulder to see Michael standing there behind me. The bouncer's eyes widened and he started to stutter. I bit my lip from laughing as he started to fumble with the red rope.

He finally got it to open and me and Michael entered the club I then burst out laughing.

Michael started to laugh to. "Did you see his face." Michael said through laughs. I nodded my laughs fading into giggles. "You have a nice laugh." I complimented. I saw him blush, "You do to." I smiled at his shyness and looked over at the bar. "I'm gonna get a drink wanna come?" I asked motioning towards the bar. He shook his head, "I should find Tracy." That's when all the fire and rage in me started to build up.

See what that girl does, even hearing her name makes me angry. "Right, Tracy we'll have fun." I stated turning away until I felt a tug on my wrist. I leaned my head back and groaned. "What?" I asked. Michael giggled at my reaction and spoke,"She still is my girlfriend you know?" he whispered in my ear.

I rolled my eyes,"Im pretty sure I know that, but if she's your girlfriend then you should stop whispering in other girls' ears before she gets suspicious. like she is right now." I said the last part jokingly to scare him and pointed behind him. His eyes widened and he turned around to see no one there.

"Haha very funny!" he yelled as I made my way to the bar. I laughed and sat on the bar stool and ordered a cocktail. I tapped my fingers on the table and lip synced the lyrics that where coming from the song. My drink finally came and I was about to pay but a guy came and threw down a 20 on the table.

I raised my eyebrow and looked at the guy in shock. "You didn't have to do that." I said fully facing him. He looked pretty good he had soft brown eyes. They weren't as hypnotizing like Michaels but-. Wait why am I comparing this guy to Michael? "Hey it's no problem. I'm Ron." he said sticking out his hand.

I politely smiled,"Tiana." I said shaking his hand until he brought my hand up to his lips. "That's a beautiful name." I bit my lip and blushed smiling. "Thank you." I said twirling my straw in my drink. The next 30 minutes we talked and he seemed like a good guy we had a few common interest. "Let me pay you back for the drink." I said already pulling money out of my purse. He put his Hand on mine.

"I rather have you repay me by me taking you out on a date tonorrow." He said biting his lip in hope. I pursed my lips to the side why can't I just say yes. Because you like Michael! Oh shut up.

"Sure id love too." We exchanged numbers and he left since Frank called him over for something. I looked through the club and saw Tracy pretty much humping Michael.

I felt fire egnight inside of me and I looked away and order more drinks.

5 drinks later and I'm pretty tipsy. "Tiana you ok?" I looked up trying to figure out the person's face and I saw black curly hair. I instantly knew it was Michael. I started giggling uncontrollably. "No I'm not ok I'm Tiana not ok. Silly boy." I laughed pushing his chest.

"Tiana are you drunk?" I heard Michael's sweet voice ring through my ears. "Ha! No I only had 1...2..5. Yep I had 5" I giggled holding up 5 fingers. Why the hell am I acting like this. I'm kind of there but my body is doing stuff I can't control. "Come on I'm taking you home." he said starting to pick me up.

"No go back to your gi-girlfriend. She is your girlfriend right!" I slurred. I felt his hands hook under my legs and under my back. "Stop yelling. Just close your eyes." Michael said walking towards the door. "No! I didn't finish my drink!" I slurred loudly. "You had enough to drink." He said softly. Before I knew it we where in the car and he was softly stroking my hair.

That put me at ease and made me shut my eyes and cause blackness to fill my vision.

****

Michael's Pov

I breathed a sigh of relief when I noticed Tiana had fallen asleep. Tracy had disappeared somewhere after the party and I didn't have enough energy to go look for her. Tiana's lips were parted slightly and her lips were still a shining red.

When we got home I picked her up again and carried her to sleep in my room for the night. I took off her dress so she would be more comfortable and slid on of my shirt over her. I fought the urge to linger my hands longer on her curves.

I laid her down under the covers and stripped until I was in my boxers and climbed into bed wrapping my arms around her. This girl is doing something to me and It's changing me.

Michael 1

Tiana 2