Chapter 6-"Game On"

Tiana's Pov

I spread on some red lipstick to finish off my look. I see the game that he's trying to play and I can play it a whole lot better. The tight black dress I was wearing hugged my curves and it was mid-thigh. I sprayed on some perfume and slipped on my black heels. Frank told us that there will be a party tonight and I jumped at the opportunity to go. Anyway to get out of the house was good news.

I could still smell his minty breathe in my nose and his plump lips on my cheek and nibbling my ear. I breathed deeply before making my way out of the room and down the stairs. I don't know how or why but Michael forgave Tracy and she's coming to the party. I don't care if she comes but I was just confused because she slapped him and slit his lip but If he wants to forgive her then that's his decision.

I grabbed my black cardigan and walked down the stairs to see Michael and Tracy talking. Michaels hair was not longer in a ponytail but laying "I don't want you talking to her." I heard Tracy snap. I hid behind the corner and listened. Yeah I'm being noisy but I can't help it. "Baby don't worry I only have eyes for you and she isn't even worth talking too." I don't know why but I felt a twist in my stomache.

Why should I care about what he thinks about me. I backed up as they started to kiss and I accidentally hit my the back of my leg on the table. "Shit." I cursed under my breath. Stuff fell off of the table and I tried to pick it up and put it on the table. "Clumsy Bitch." I heard the evil witch mumble.

Ok that's it. I let go of the papers that were on the table and I walked up to her. "Ok lady what the hell is your problem. I haven't done shit to you and you want to insult me. You really get under my skin and I can tell I really get under yours. So why don't you just stop mumbling your insults and say them loud and clear to my face. I may be clumsy but I can sure slap that crayon makeup off your face." I snapped.

"Look I see the way you look at Michael you want him but he doesn't want you. Get that through your thick skull and back off." I laughed. She actually thinks I'm scared of her. I laughed harder wiping the fake tears under my eyes. The angry look on her face made me laugh harder. I caught my breath and finally spoke.

"Why am I even bothering arguing with you. There's no point. Maybe you should be telling him to back off." I hinted to a nervous Michael about the events that happened this morning. I walked past her and entered the car that was infront of the house. A few minutes later the golden couple entered the car looking completely pissed off.

I held in my laughter and leaned my head against the window waiting to get to the party.

*****

Michael's Pov

Should I be thinking about another girl when I'm with my girlfriend? Especially a girl that I know I can't stand. Oh shut up Michael you know you like her. I scolded my conscience trying to convince my self I don't like Tiana. No way. Her black dress is hugging all of her curves and her curly hair falls down her back and her shoulders framing her face perfectly.

I still thought about what happened this morning and how I kissed Tiana on the cheek and nibbled on her ear. I could see the goosebumps on her neck when I did that. Is it a problem that I actually liked it. Tracy was talking on and on about something she found in the mall when all I thought of was Tiana.

Tiana

Tiana

Tiana

T-

"Michael!" I jumped out of my thoughts to see Tracy glaring at me.

"Did you even hear a word I said." I nodded hoping she'd ask no more questions.

She smiled,"Good." she continued to talk and I pretended to listen by adding in a couple of 'mhm's' and 'oh yeah'. I diverted my attention over to Tiana to see her eyes shut closed and her hair falling over her face.

Why does someone so beautiful have to be so difficult. I don't suppose I'm making it any easier on her. We were at the party and Tracy didn't wait a minute before jumping out of the car and going into the party. I shook my head and looked over at Tiana to still see her sleep.

I shook her slightly on the shoulder. "Mm no." she groaned waving her hand. "Tiana come on wake up girl where at the party." I whispered.

She opened her eyes and squinted them before yawning.

I bit my lip when her dress pulled up a little showing more of her soft carmel thigh. I licked my lips once she lifted my chin up. She brought her lips close to mine and I thought she was going to kiss me until she leant into my ear and whispered seductively.

"Game on Jackson." She laughed softly when I gulped and her cool breath tickled my ear when she pulled away and got out of the car. All I have to say is god give me strength.

Michael 1

Tiana 1