Chapter 3-"Girlfriend"

Tiana's Pov

I stretched out my arms and let out a yawn before sitting up. I looked around and noticed that I wasn't in my bedroom back home. I then remembered that I had to live here. I'm counting down the days to get out of here already. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before getting into the shower. I let the hot water take out all the tenseness in my back and finally got out.

I put on black skinny jeans and a red ruffle top. I brush my hair out of my face and curled it a little. I hummed a new song that I've been thinking of and spread on a little lipgloss. I exited the room and tried to find the kitchen because I was starving. I finally found it and looked in the fridge and found a bucket of KFC. I licked my lips and took out a drumstick and ate it. It tasted like heaven! "Hey that's mine." I heard a voice behind me and I turned around with the drumstick in my hand.

Michael stood there with a tiny scowl on his face and he was biting his lip. I swallowed the chicken that was in my mouth and licked the grease off my lips. "Sorry I was hungry." I said wiping my mouth. He let out a small giggle and took out the whole bucket. "It's ok. Help yourself." He said motioning towards the bucket and walking out. Wait. Did he just be nice to be? I'm suprised.

I looked at the chicken and then at him suspiciously. "What?" he asked. I furrowed my eyebrows. "There's something in this isn't there?" I asked pointing towards the bucket. He smirked and shook his head. I slowly bit into the drumstick. "Not unless it sitting in there for a month is something." My eyes widened and I immediately spit it out.

He started to laugh really loud. If I wasn't annoyed with him I would say that his laugh was cute, but nope! "Your such an ass." I mumbled as I threw away the bucket. "Good I love donkeys." He said. I groaned and walked out of the kitchen. He's such a smartass.

"Don't forget my girlfriend is going to be here-" he was cut off by the doorbell. "Now." he finished before opening the door to reveal a beautiful woman with tan skin and light green eyes. She had a really curly afro. "Mikey!" Even though she was pretty her voice was so squeaky. My eyes widended at the sudden loudness.

"Hi Tracy." Michael said pulling her in for a hug. I was about to turn around and go into my room until I heard Tracy's voice again, "Mikey who is this?" she spat pointing her long fingernail at me. "Oh this is my writing partner for the BAD album her name is Tiana." Michael said. I smiled warmly and stuck out my hand for her to shake but she just looked at it and turned her attention back to Michael. Well then.

"Mikey want to go out for dinner and then go to the mall. I saw this gorgeous coach purse that matches my outfit." she went on and on about this purse that she just had to get. I saw Michael start to loose interest and look at the floor. After a while they finally left and I was all alone in this huge house. What do you do if your left alone In a mansion? I thought I remembered seeing some animals and my thoughts where correct when I saw practically a zoo outside.

I smiled and walked to the back to see a baby chimp with a red shirt and blue overalls sitting in the middle of the grass. The chimp latched on my leg and I giggled when it wouldn't let go. i picked the baby chimp up and looked at the other animals. I looked to my left and saw this huge tree. I instantly walked to it to check it out.

I carried the chimp in my arms as I tried to climb up the tall tree. It isn't easy climbing up a tree with a chimp in your arms. I got to a branch that was sticking out and leaned my back against the tree. I could see the bright lights off the Ferris wheel flag as it stood in the middle. "Wow." I breathed out looking at the sunset that suddenly came.

Ri always loved sunsets. I hope she's doing alright living with Bonnie by herself. Hopefully Bonnie won't slap her like she did me. I was so caught up in my own head that I didn't realize I was falling asleep until my eyes shut closed.

****

I opened my eyes to see that I was no longer in the tree but on a soft plushy mattress. Which was much more comfortable than mine. I looked around the room to notice that I was no longer up in the large tree. I heard a shower running behind the closed white door and hesitantly got up until a huge scrap book fell off the shelf.

I slowly made my way over to it to see in big gold bold letters. TRICIA AND I LOVE FOREVER. I smiled at the cheesy title and opened it to see pictures of Michael smiling with a beautiful brunette wrapped in his arms.

His eyes where crossed and she stook her tongue out playfully.

I giggled at the picture where Michael had whip cream on his cheek and she kissed it of. Cheesy but it's adorable. I got to a page that showed a cemetery and a couple of water stains next to the picture. Before I could read the name on the headstone a voice growled through the room.

"What the hell are you doing with that book." I heard Michael's raging voice and the book dropped from my hands.

Thank you for getting this book to atlease 20 reads I love you guys so much and thank you for reading. READ/VOTE/COMMENT

~Alana🌺