Chapter 5-"Eventful Morning"

Tiana's Pov

I woke up refreshed and ready to go through with the plan Ri had suggested. I got up and took a shower plugging in my iPod and turning up the volume to 'Girlfriend' by michael. Even though he's acts like a jerk his songs are really good.

I jumped into the shower and washed up before walking out with my still wet hair. I dried off then put on lotion and deodorant. I slipped on my underwear and bra. I put on ripped shorts and a beige shirt. While I was getting dress my mind started to drift of yet again. Who was Tricia and why was she so important. It seemed like they were in a relationship but they broke up. I didn't get far enough in the book to discover what happened.

I left my hair down curly an put on red vans. I have a weird style of clothing. Don't judge. I looked at the heart necklace my mother gave me and clipped it on. I spread on some lipgloss and made my way downstairs keeping my lips shut. I entered the kitchen to see Michael without his shirt on and his toned back was facing me. I couldn't help but stare and bite my lip.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." His voice jumped me out of my thoughts.

He seemed to notice because he chuckled before taking out milk and drinking it from the carton. I had the urge to tell him that it wasn't even almost empty and that other people drink the milk besides him. Like me. I rolled my eyes at his action and walked to the fridge. He cut in front of me blocking the fridge.

"Why are you all quiet?" he asked crossing his arms.

I shrugged trying to get to the fridge but he followed causing me to get no access to the fridge. I groaned and tried again by pushing him a little but the milk spilt all over me and him and he seemed to slip from the milk on the floor and fell on top of me. His bare chest was pressed against mine and his eyes gazed into mine. They were a really dark brown almost hypnotizing. I didn't notice how close our faces where together until I looked down at his lips to see how close they were to mine.

"What the hell is going on here!" We heard a loud voice boom.

I panicked and pushed Michael off me before sitting up. I looked to see Frank and Tracy standing there with anger written on there faces. Michael didn't seem fazed by the push and got up leaning against the counter with milk dripping down his chest. I quickly snapped my gaze away from his chest when I could feel Tracy staring daggers into me.

If looks could kill I would be dead and in the grave before you could say Hi. There was an awkward silence until Frank broke it again. "Tiana I need to talk to you now." he said sternly. I gulped and glanced over at Michael to see him looking down at the floor. I sighed deeply before following him into the living room.

"Tiana I didn't give you this opportunity so you can makeout with my client I expected you to work not fool around." He glared at me.

"We weren't making out or fooling around. Michael accidentally spilt some milk and he slipped and fell on me which caused us to fall and that's when you walked in." I defended me and Michael. Wait why am I defending him. Oh I'll figure it out later.

I heard a loud slap and glass breaking come from the kitchen and me and Frank's eyes widened before we both walked to the kitchen to see Michael holding his bruised cheek and a deep cut near his lip and Tracy's face being bright red. This bitch is crazy.

"Tracy I think you need to leave."Frank said cautiously.

"Tiana why don't you go help Michael with those cuts." I mentally sighed before taking Michael upstairs and into his bedroom .

"Can you sit on the bed?" I asked. Well the plan of me not talking to him until the writing session is ruined.

"I don't know Can I?" He asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "May you sit on the bed you ass?" I asked with a smile.

He smiled a fake smile back and sat down on the edge of the bed. "I don't need you to help me." He complained once I came back with the first aid kit.

"Yea Yea I know. You like to do stuff on your own. We get it you don't need anyone's help just let me clean those cuts and I won't help you anymore ok?" I asked agitated by his attitude.

He grumbled a fine and I stood in between his legs and got a cotton ball and poured some medicine on it. I pressed it against his slightly deep cut near his lip.

"Ow damnit that hurts!" he whined. "Sh it'll stop stinging." I said softly before putting more medicine on it. I rubbed it in and I felt how soft his lips were. I fought the urge to lean down and kiss him and decided to focus on the area at hand.

"I know you want to kiss me Tiana." He whispered. It was true I did but I knew damn we'll I couldn't. Frank could cut my head off if he found out.

"Stop being cocky." I said before putting down the medicine and staring him straight in the eyes.

"I'm not it's just a fact. I see the way you look at my lips." His lips brushed over mine by just centimeters to where I could almost feel them on mine. I felt his lips land on the corner of my mouth before going up to my ear and whispering.

"But I have a girlfriend." he nibbled on my ear lobe for 2 seconds before getting up. "Thanks for cleaning the cut." He said smirking and closing the door behind him as he walked out.

Michael 1

Tiana 0

Hey guys thanks for getting this book to 100 reads I thank you all and thanks for voting and commenting also. I have a new book an it's called Mercy it's an Short Perv story if you want to read it you can. Thanks for reading. READ/VOTE/COMMENT🚶👟

~Alana