I try cracking a smile, but it comes out more as a frown. "Just look over at me," he reassures me. "It-"

He's interrupted by the captain on the loudspeaker. "Everyone please take your seats; we've been cleared for takeoff." Niall squeezes my hand before returning to his seat. My stomach is in knots as I look out the window. The jet way is pulled away from the plane and we back away, making our way to the runway. The plane roars to life, and we start accelerating down the runway. I grip the sides of my seat and squeeze my eyes shut.

"Brooke, look at me," Niall pleads. I look over at him just as the plane leaves the ground, and the plane starts shaking back and forth as we climb into the sky. My heart begins beating fast as the fear kicks in.

Niall notices the fear behind my eyes. He starts sticking his tongue out at me and crosses his eyes, trying to distract me. I try to smile, but it comes out as a frown again.

The plane starts turning and I look away from Niall to the window. We're already above the clouds, and the turbulence isn't as frequent. A few minutes later, the plane drops, and I grip the sides of the seat, terrified.

"What's one of your favorite songs?" Niall calls out, noticing my wincing.

"Why?" I croak.

"Please just answer me," he sighs.

I think for a few seconds. They already sang "What Makes You Beautiful," so I had to think of something else.

"Rock Me," I respond, voice shaky. "Why?"

He ignores my question. Annoyed, I turn away from him and look out the window again.

"Do you remember summer '09? Wanna go back there every night, just can't lie, was the best time of my life," I hear from behind me. Harry's soothing voice fills the cabin. "Lying on the beach as the sun blew out, playing this guitar by the fire too loud, oh my my my, they could never shut us down." I close my eyes, listening to Harry's voice, which helps calm my nerves considerably.

"I used to think that I was better alone, why did I ever wanna let you go? Under the moonlight as we stared at the sea, the words you whispered I will always believe," Louis continues.

All of the boys join in. "I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah. I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah. I want you to hit the pedal, heavy metal, show me you care. I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah."

My annoyance and nervousness melt away as the boys sing. When they finish the song, I'm completely calm.

I turn around. "Thank you so much you guys...I feel so much better," I smile. I look over to Niall, who's now smiling widely too. I mouth him a 'thank you,' and he nods.

"Of course," Liam chimes in. "I used to hate flying too...I know how you feel."

The captain starts speaking again. "We're now at over 10,000 feet; you can now move about the cabin." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Niall paces over to me and sits down on the floor.

He grabs for my hand. "You good now?"

I nod. "I cannot thank you enough for what you just did." I reach over and peck him on the lips.

Harry whistles from behind us. "Please save the making out for later," he teases, chuckling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall and I watched so many movies on the huge TV at the front of the plane. We watched Breaking Dawn Parts I and II (he didn't want to, of course, but I made him). While we watched, we snacked on potato chips and crackers.