Friday

"Babe~wake up." I heard them say. I opened my eyes and Jimin stood there, dressed smartly. "Where are you going?" I asked, yawning. He told me he was going to go to school, to get away from this sad mood. "Why did you wake me up?" I asked again. "Because I was going to say goodbye, I'm leaving in 20 minutes." Although twenty minutes seemed long, it's not. As soon as Jimin left my room, I grabbed my uniform and chucked it on. My hair was a mess and so was my face, so I grabbed my hair brush and make up and cleaned myself up a bit.

I ran down the stairs and saw Jimin, Jungkook and the rest of the boys, sitting at the table, ready to leave for school. I saw them all shocked. "Is thought you said you weren't coming?" Taeyhung said confused. I laughed and then shrugged my shoulders as I passed by him to get breakfast. "So, you are coming with us?" Jimin smirked. "No, I'm just wearing my school uniform so I can go to the beach." I said sarcastically. They all laughed at Jimin. "Well come on, otherwise we're all going to be late!" Jin exclaimed, grabbing his back pack and heading for the door. We all followed and  headed towards the bus station.

New message;

Jimin: Hey, wanna go somewhere after school, y'know, just me and you?

Me: Jimin, you're stood right next to me, why are you texting me?

Jimin: Because you don't want anyone to know about us, right?

Me: Yeah but still, you don't need to text me lol.

Jimin: Fine, don't worry about after school ._.

Me: No, Jiminie, I'm sorry of course I would love to!

He didn't reply and I knew he got the message, his phoned beeped but he ignored it. "Jimin, are you OK?" I asked as I saw our bus approach. He shrugged and that's when I knew I had hurt him, emotionally.

We arrived at school. I could tell that everyone there was shocked to see us there. "Their here, after they've been through." I heard people whisper. Jimin put his arm around my shoulder when he saw a few boys that he knew had a crush on me, walk up to us. "Hey, Y/N I'm surprised you're in, I thought you told us you weren't till you felt better?" They said. I turned red and then felt Jimin slightly move away. "Yeah, but Jimin wanted me to come in so I came in, and plus, it gets me away from home." I replied, trying to move Jimins arm back.

The bell rang for registration and I made my way to my class. As I got to the door, someone, I guessed one of my registration friends, stopped me. I turned around and saw that my guess was completely wrong. It wasn't anyone that was in my registration class. It was Jack. "Oh hey, Jack. What's up?" I asked, trying not to make it awkward. He looked down at his feet and slightly bit his lip. "Jack, what's wrong?" I asked him again, I was starting to get worried until he kissed me. I pushed back and he looked embarrassed, no one had seen it happen but he looked hurt. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I love you." He spluttered. I didn't like making people feel embarrassed, nor bad. I went to turn and went to walk away but I didn't, I whispered in his ear. "When I'm single, OK?". When I said that, a fat smile grew up in his face. He turned around and walked off to his class 'what have I done?' I thought to myself as I walked back into class. After a while of sitting there doing nothing but be bored, the bell rang again. Science was next, and I sat next to Rap monster. "So, what's gone on with you and Jungkook?" He asked. I gave Namjoon a look, as if to say; 'what are you on about?' But he obviously didn't notice because he carried on. "There's nothing going on between me and Jungkook, why would you think that?" I asked him. He looked at me confused. "But I thought I heard you and him talking about being in a relationship?". Now I was confused. "RM, are you feeling OK?" I asked him, putting the back of my hand on to his forehead. He didn't feel hot or cold, he felt naturally warm.

        ****skip school****

I walked up to my room, still confused about what RM was on about. I shut my door and jumped onto my bed. My phone beeped.

Jimin: WHERE ARE YOU?!!

Me: What do you mean? I'm at home, where are you?

Jimin: I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU AT SCHOOL!!!!

Me: But why?

Jimin: DO YOU NOT REMEMBER? WE WERE MEANT TO HANG OUT AFTER SCHOOL!!!

Me: OMG, I'm so sorry!

Jimin: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'VE FORGOTTEN!!!! ):

Me: Oppa I said sorry! Please don't be mad, I'll come now!

He didn't reply so I didn't have to worry about wasting time messaging him back. "Where are you going?" Taeyhung asked, grabbing my wrist before I could leave. "Just to meet someone." I said, tugging out of his grip and heading for the front door. He watched as I closed the front door and left.

I was walking down the road when I could feel someone or something following me. I kept turning around but no one was there, I was getting a bit scared so I tried to speed walk when I tripped on a rock and fell down. I knew they were behind me, I could feel their presents around me. "Are you OK Y/N?" They asked. I was confused and started to wonder who it was. "Who are you?" I asked, shaking with fear. "It's me, Taeyhung." They said. My mind searched for an answer to why he was there. Was he spying on me? Is he following me? "Where you following me Kim Taeyhung?" I sternly said. He didn't answer me...

"Taeyhung?"

To be continued.....