Wednesday

We all woke up and it was the most dreadful morning I'd ever had since we lived here. The boys were slightly awake and Michelle was still asleep, snoring her head off.

Half of the boys were awake, like me and as you could probably tell, it was yoongi, Jin, Rapmonster and Jimin. He looked so peaceful laying there with his angelic eyes closed. "Are you coming with us?" I heard jungkook asked. I nodded my head and tried to carefully slip out of Jimins arms. I treaded past the creaky floorboards near Jimins head and walked into the kitchen.

"Do you want something to eat?" Jungkook asked. I looked at him and saw his, soft, sleepy eyes. "I'm OK kookie, thank you.". He smiled and turned around to reach for the cups. I could hear Jimin moving around in the front room, probably trying to reach for me. "How many sugars do you have?" Jungkook asked again. "Two please." I replied. Taeyhung was sat down on the table, watching my every movement.  "so anyway, what have you got planned for the week?" Taeyhung asked. I hadn't thought about what I'd do, I could only think about what happened yesterday with dad. "I don't know, I probably won't go back to school yet." I answered. They agreed with me and just left it there.

Jungkook handed me my tea and sat down as well. "What have you got planned?" I asked them too. They said that they are going to go to school the day after tomorrow. I was glad that it wouldn't effect most of their grades but, it seems like they've got over dad's death really quickly. I went back into the front room after I had finished sipping my cup of tea and saw Jimin sat up, crying. "What's wrong babe?" I questioned, walking towards him. He took a while to answer and then opened his mouth, but no words came out. I handed him my phone. "Write it down on here.".

Notes: I miss dad, I really wish he was here. We didn't even get to tell him about us.

I looked from the words to Jimin. "You really wanted dad to know before he died?" I asked. The expression on his face made it clear that he did really miss dad and was really upset that dad didn't find out about us. It was the first time that Jimin actually called dad 'dad'. I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. No one else was around, so I wasn't worried about being seen. "Everything will be OK." I promised. He gave me a reassuring smile that made me feel better. I hated seeing him down so much, it's like someone set fire to my world and wanted it to burn.

Soon after he started to cheer up, we all planned to go to the beach. I ran upstairs to find my bikini. I looked through my wardrobe and tried to find it. But all I could find was jeans, shorts, crop tops and a swimming bra. "Come on Y/N!" I heard Michelle call down. I grabbed a T-shirt and put it on over my swimming bra and put some short, shorts on.

I got downstairs and saw then all waiting with sunglasses on. I caught Jimin and Jungkook eying me up. We got in the car, Taeyhung and yoongi in the front with Michelle, Jin and Rapmonster next to each other and Jungkook driving while me and Jimin sat in the further back. I waited until no one could see what happens in the back, then I grabbed Jimins hand. "You shouldn't be wearing short, shorts." Jimin whispered. I giggled and told him to shh.